018

'GREEEEEN' Megin shouted as she grabbed a green pillow.   

'Are you really sure it's green?' Louis asked her, 'It looks more like yellow tbh'. Megin rolled her eyes and threw the pillow to his head.   

´Maybe you´ll see now it´s green and not yellow´ she replied. Louis laughed and shook his head. They were so cute together! just like Zayn and Nayab. My head still hurted from that stupid Elephant-accident earlier this night and i sighed. Harry putted his arm around me and pulled me closer.  

´Are you okay honey?' He asked. I nodded and looked in his beautiful green eyes. He looked worried and I gave him a kiss.  

'I'm okay' i said, 'Only a bit tired and my head hurts but that's all'.   

'Are you sure about that?' he asked. I nodded again and rested my head on his shoulder. My head starts to pound even worser and I closed my eyes. C'mon damn headache, Go away and never come back.   

'Where's Niall btw?' I heard Nayab voice really clearly and I opened my eyes again. She was standing in the middle of the room, Her face was pale and she looked a bit weird.  

'He's just in the kitchen' Megin said. The others nodded and Nayab sat down again on the sofa.    'You look tired babe' Zayn told her.  

'I really am' Nayab said, 'But I don't wanna sleep yet'. Liam and Zayn stood up and looked at Harry,   'I think it's time to go' Liam said, 'It's getting late and the girls are tired of their long flight'. Megin shook her head and stood up.  

'Don't go' she shouted, 'i'm not even tired, I can stay up all night'.   

'Come with me' Louis smirked as he grabbed her hand and led her out of the room. Megin ran back with the elephant in her hands. She putted it on the table and smiled.  

'Just a quick reminder to Jade' she said. She left the room again with a evil laugh and slammed the door. I shivered and looked again in Harry's green eyes. I grabbed his beanie and put it on my head. He started to tickle me and i screamed. If there would be something i can't stand it probably would be tickling.   

'Stop it Haz' i laughed as i tried to push him away. He was much stronger than me and didn't move anything. Damn, i should go to the gym sometimes. He let me go and i fell on the ground.  

'Fuck you Styles' I shouted as i started to laugh.