CHAPTER 8

Updated this chapter on time😌
As soon as the chapter reaches the target, you all are messaging me to update fast. You are the best readers ever. Love you all!

Into the story :

Ashwin : Enna kalyanam pannikiriya??

Sivaangi : What? But why?

Flashback : ( ellarum mela paarungo)

The previous day in ashwin's house :

He returned from office, went to freshen up and came down to have coffee. But he was stopped by his father.

Rajashekar : Ashwin ungitta konjam pesanum

Ashwin : Haan sollunga paa 

( He asked by making coffee. Don't ask me why he is putting coffee? He likes only nithya's coffee and he doesn't like maid's coffee. That's the reason he is preparing himself. )

Rajashekar : Vanthu ukkaru da. Romba mukkiyamana vishayam.

Ashwin after preparing coffee came to hall and sat with him. 

Ashwin : Ippo sollunga pa

Rajashekar : Ashwin nee innum evlo naal ipdiye irukka pora?? 

Ashwin : Epdi pa?

Rajashekar : Naa etha pathi kekren nu unakku nallave theriyum

Ashwin : Naa nalla than pa irukken. ( He lied to his father as he didn't want his father to worry about him )

Rajashekar : Poi sollatha da. I saw your room today. It is only filled with nithya's photos and her scan reports. Ithu romba kashtamana vishayam than but naa onnum udane marakka sollala. Am saying you to forget this for the past three years. Unakku vayasaittu irukku da. Even my time to take a long sleep is coming soon. Please marry another girl da

Ashwin : Appa itha pathi ithukku mela pesathinga. Ennala epdi avala marakka mudiyum?? She was my everything she is everything and she will be everything. 

Rajashekar : Pothu Ashwin. Enakku theriyum ava unakku evlo important nu. But ennala unna ipdi vittutu nimathiya saaga kooda mudiyathu da. Ithu mattum than ennoda kadaisi aasa. Itha pannu illina neeye un kaiyala enna sagaduchudu>

RAJASHEKAR POV :

Saying so i came to my room. I know i spoke very crucial. Even i can't see anyone in the place of nithya. But my death is nearing. If i die there will be no one for Ashwin. If he marries, there will be woman beside him. In that mindset only i spoke to him today. 

ASHWIN POV :

What should i do now? Where will i go for a girl to marry? My father's only intention is that i should marry a girl. He doesn't want me to live happily with that girl. Ok fine! I got an idea now. Let me put up an agreement  with that girl that we can get seperated after two years.

FLASHBACK ENDS ( Ellarum ippo keela paarunga)

Sivaangi : But i can't marry you for your sake ashwin.

Ashwin : You don't want to marry me simply. When we get divorced, i will give you an amount of 1.5 crore. You can do whatever you want with that money.

Sivaangi : Am not the type who does anything for your money. So better select some other girl

Saying so she moved to her cabin. I can look out for some other girl, but it is already too late. I felt that Sivaangi is the right person for the agreement.

AUTHOR'S POV :

The next day went asusual and at evening when sivaangi returned to her home, she saw Ashwin sitting on the sofa. She was hell shocked to see him there. Immediately revathi came running to her and said.