CHAPTER 26

Read Author's note without fail!

Into the story :

Ashwin POV :

 At evening, I took my bike from parking and went out. I saw Nithya waiting for someone.

Ashwin : Nithya yaaruku wait panra?

Nithya : Ashwin auto ku wait pandren.

Ashwin : Oh ok. Naa vena drop pannava?

Nithya : Illa vendam.

My face turned dull. I was about to ask her again but before that

Nithya : Apdinu sonna kekava pora? Varen.

She came and climbed in my bike.

Ashwin : Enga poganum?

Nithya : ****** girls hostel.

Ashwin : Okayyy

I wondered why is she living in hostel. But I felt it is not decent to ask her as we were not that close. I drove silently. After few minutes we reached the location. She got down and bid me bye.

Nithya : Bye Ashwin. Thanks for dropping me. 

Ashwin : It's ok. If you don't mind naa onnu kekalama?

Nithya : Kelu Ashwineyy

Ashwin : Daily um nee auto la then college ku varuviya?

Nithya : Aama. 

Ashwin : Oh then shall I pick you and drop you everyday?

Nithya : Oh yes! Thank you so much in advance.

Ashwin : No mention Nithya.

Nithya : Ok take down my number. 9********7. Call me once you reach here, I will come down. Ok bye tata!!!!!

Before I could reply she ran inside. I smiled at her cuteness. I saved her name as "Kannamma" as I loved her doe eyes so much! I went to home and shared all the happenings to appa including Nithya. Yes! He is my bestfriend and I share all my crush stories with him. 

6 months passed. 

Me and Nithya became close. We were bestfriends. We spent more time together. I loved her innocence, cuteness and I love her, Nithya! Yes I realized my love for her! I had fallen for her! I had decided to propose her on her birthday which is on next month. 

Today is sunday and am standing before her house to pick her up. We have planned to go out and spend some quality time together. After few minutes she came down in a crop top and jean. She looked so beautiful. She sat on the back and we started driving. 

Nithya : Dei Ashwin enga porom??

Ashwin : Surprise.

Nithya : Oh seri ok.

I stopped the bike before Forum mall and we both got down. We went in and shopped many things. 

We ate in KFC and played many games. Soon it was evening so I took her to watch sunset. We sat on wet mud and after few minutes she started

Nithya : Am an orphan Ashwin

Ashwin : Whatttttt!?!?!?

Nithya : Yeah! I grew in an orphanage. I studied well and I was a topper in school. And am learning in scholarship now. 

Ashwin : But I can't believe this Nithya. Ok leave that. 

Nithya : But am no more an orphan. Athan nee irukiye!