CHAPTER 31

Ashwin and Sivaangi returned to their home and went to their room to sleep. As usual Ashwin slept on couch and Sivaangi slept on bed. But sleep was far away for both.

Ashwin was in deep thoughts and was thinking about Sam's words. Whether he moves on or not doesn't matter. He may take some time, but this should not affect Sivaangi in any way. Now he realised his mistake and was sure that Sivaangi should not go through pain because of his past.

Here Sivaangi was in the state of confusion. Today she saw Ashwin talking with Sam about something in a serious tone. And she also noticed Sam and Ashwin going into his secret room and what confused her is that she saw Sam locking the room and keeping the keys inside his pocket. She had a lot of confusions inside her. Whether Nithya is his wife? Was she carrying? But what happened to her now? But to know all these answers, she should know about the past of Ashwin. She sighed and turned to other side of the bed which made the photo frames of Nithya visible. Unable to stop the war inside her, she shut her eyes forcefully. With a lot of confusions, the innocent soul fell asleep with a small hope that something good is waiting for her tomorrow!

The next morning when Sivaangi woke up, something surprised her so much. A small smile crept her face and a little tint of hope arose in her heart. With a hopeful smile, she did her morning chores.

Both ate breakfast with Rajashekar and left in the same car for office and during the whole drive, they had an awkward silence between them. Ashwin finally spoke up with lot of struggles.

Ashwin : Sivaangi, umm... I don't know how much i hurted you till date. I don't know whether will I be able to continue my life with you. But I assure you you will no more get hurt because of me from now on. Am sorry!

Sivaangi : Thanks Ashwin for the thought of not hurting me again. But I have trust that you will not hurt me again. Please don't break that again Ashwin.

Ashwin : Just have hope on me! I will not play with your feelings again. I have removed all the photos of Nithya from our room. I may not forget her. But I will no more live with my past. And I promise that.

Sivaangi's heart lightened hearing that. She felt a ray of hope and peace falling on her. A assuring smile on Ashwin's lips made her happy. She want to know about Nithya, nut only now she felt everything is going to change and Ashwin is changing. She don't want to upset him by asking him about his past.

They reached office and the day was moving blissful. Sivaangi and Ashwin threw a smile on each other whenever they looked into their eyes.

(A/N : Am changing Rithika's name to Harini to surprise one special person.)

On lunch break Sivaangi went to canteen with Harini and was waiting eagerly to share everything to Harini. After some usual chats she started.

Sivaangi narrated everything Ashwin said her this morning and Harini felt happy that finally Ashwin has started changing.

Harini : Da am happy for you. But only one thing i want to say is don't think abut future and spoil your present. Enjoy your present! Future is in hands of god and he will look after it. You don't worry! For your good heart everything will happen good Sivu!

Sivaangi : Thanks Harini. You had became a mentor for me nowadays. I don't know in what condition will I be now, if you hadn't been a friend for me.

Harini : Friends kulla ethukku hanks ellam? Athellam onnum vendam. I just want you to be happy.

Sivaangi : Cheri fine! Now come to your life. What is happening in your personal life? How is your parents. As I was upset about my life, I didn't have an mindset to ask about your personal things. AM so sorry for that. But now am somewhat relieved. Now say me!