CHAPTER 29

Hello makkaleyyyy🤩🤩 epdi irukkeenga? Update vanthuduchu odiyaanga🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

ASHWIN'S POV :

Doctor : Am so sorry Mr. Ashwin. That little boy is no more. Avanukku thalaila balama adi patrukku. So we was not able to save him. Engala mannichudunga...

My world stopped for a second. Even though I hadn't been close with Advik, the moment i said Nithya that I will marry her, i even took the responsibility of being a father to Advik. I even had a fatherly attachment towards him. How will i bare two deaths at the same time? Oh god please save Nithya. Nothing should happen to her. Don't take her from me. I want her. I want to live with her. Don't do this to me please!

After a lot of prayers, I wiped my flowing tears and went inside the ward. As soon as I entered, Nithya shot her questions.

Nithya : Ashwin Advik epdi irukka? It's all my mistake Ashwin. I should have been careful. But enakku nambikkai irukku. Nothing will be happened to him. He will be sure fine. But avanukku ippo pasikkum. Avanukku ethavathu saapda kuduthiya? Achoo how will you give? You are being with me. Ok you go to canteen and buy some food for him. He will not bare hunger. Don't buy any food, buy fresh juice. Because avanukku hospital food pudikaathu. Apurama naane avana epdiyaavuthu samalichu saapda vechiren. 

Tears formed in my eyes. How will she bare if she comes to know the truth? Will she able to control her emotions? No but let me convince her saying something else. 

Ashwin : Athu avan thoonguran Nithya. 

Nithya : Oh ok. Avanukku ethuvum aagala la? 

Ashwin : Illa Nithya he is fine. Nee rest edu...

Nithya : But Ashwin he will be scared to be alone. Can you please be with him? Illa i will be with him. 

Saying this she tried to stand up from bed. I rushed to her and made her to lay down again. 

Ashwin : Illa vendam Nithya. Nee ingaiye iru. Avan thoonguran. 

Nithya : Illa enakku ennamo thappa paduthu. I want to see him right now. Please take me Ashwin. 

I didn't know how to convince her. I trued my best to make her stay but she was way more adament. Without knowing what to do I spit out the truth.

Nithya : Ashwin amaithiya irukkuratha paatha enakku santhegam varuthu. Say me what happened...

Ashwin : He is no more Nithya...

I whispered with my flowing tears.

Nithya : Ashwin en..enna so..sonna?// Ena..enak..enakku seriya kekala

Ashwin : He left us Nithya....

Nithya : Whattttt???????? He is my world Ashwin. He is my everything Ashwin. He is the only reason for me to stay alive. How can he leave me just like that? I want to see him Ashwin.... 

Saying so she started to cry loudly. How will I even manage her now? The worst thing is realising that our own child is no more because of our mistake. I can understand her pain. 

Ashwin : Nithya alaadha Nithya. Naa irukken unakku. 

But without saying anything she was crying continuously. I helplessly sat there holding her hands in mine. Maybe she will be fine if she vents out her emotions. After hours of crying she spoke up.

Nithya : Advik romba chinna payan Ashwin. Avan thaniya irukka bayapaduvaan. I need to go to him Ashwin. 

Ashwin : To where?