CHAPTER 23

AUTHOR'S POV : 

After few minutes Ashwin came back with a plate of food and kept in near her. She made faces to eat hospital food to which Ashwin chuckled. After eating he cleaned the table and left to canteen to eat. When he returned, Sivaangi was thinking something deeply. He pulled a chair near her and interrogated her.

Ashwin : Enna yosikkira?

Sivaangi : Onnum illa...

Ashwin : See now we are friends. So you can share anything with me. 

Sivaangi : Am not willing to share with you.

Ashwin : Don't behave like this Sivaangi. Doctor said you are having a lot of mental stress. It will get reduced atleast if you share it with me.

Sivaangi : I can't share it with you. Because you are the reason of my stress.

Ashwin : But what did I do? What is bothering you so much Sivaangi? Just vent it out. I will try to change it.

Sivaangi : Even if I say you can't change it.

Ashwin : You say me. Let me try to change it. Please...

Sivaangi : My nightmares!

Ashwin : About what do you get nightmares?

Sivaangi : The fact that you will leave me one day is the nightmare for me....

Ashwin was shocked. This is the reality but he can't believe that she is thinking this as a nightmare.

Ashwin : But this is the reality Sivaangi. Try to accept it. We can't live together. We married in an agreement and I should leave you one day. Please accept it Sivaangi.

Sivaangi wondered how can he reply so calmly. 

Sivaangi : You will never understand my pain Ashwin. Let's stop the topic here. Please leave me alone.

Ashwin silently stood up and went out. He went to the garden beside hospital and sat in the bench. This is the place where their ( Ashwin and Sivaangi) journey started as husband and wife. 

ASHWIN POV :

Why is she loving me so much? I don't deserve her love. She should get a better husband who will love her truly. I should be a good friend for her but I should sure give her divorce so that she would move on from me and marry a better man. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard phone ringing sound. It was Sam.

Ashwin : Hey dude! 

Sam : Hi Ashwin! Epdi irukka?

Ashwin : Nalla irukken da. Nee? Yen thideernu call pannirka ?

Sam : Fine da. Am coming india tomorrow da.

Ashwin : Wow da! But why suddenly? 

Sam : Just for a change da. So thought of visiting you and spend some time with you.

Ashwin : Sure da.... Waiting for your arrival!

Sam : Cheri da. Will message you once I board flight from canada. Can you send your driver to pick me up? 

Ashwin : Why driver? I will come to take you.

Sam : Thanks da.. Okay bye da.... Take care.

I bid bye and disconnected the call. Maybe Sam is a correct person to discuss about my life. I sighed and went up to her ward. I opened the door and saw her sleeping.

 She was snoring loudly because of the effects of medicines. I sat near her and caressed her hair. Tears formed in my eyes. 

Ashwin : Am so sorry Sivaangi. Am only hurting you from beginning. I never made you happy. But why do you love this idiot? I don't deserve your love. For your health condition, I should be a good friend for you. So that you will not be stressed more. But don't love me more. I will leave you one day. You will be mad at me. But after few years you will move on from me and marry a better man. Be happy and that's what I want. 

I wiped my flowing tears and stood up to leave. But she was holding my hand tightly. She said sleepily, " Enna vittu poiratha". This made me cry more. I forcefully pulled her hand and went out. 

SIVAANGI POV : 

Slowly I dozed off and as always I had the same nightmare. The nightmare in which he leaves me one day. But this time I felt it so real. I can hear it in my ears. But thinking it as a dream I held his hand when he was about to leave and pleaded him not to leave me. But no! He left me!

I woke up at 2 pm and looked around the room. Ashwin was no where found. After few minutes he came in with lunch. I ate it silently and cleaned it myself. I took my phone and was scrolling news feed. Ashwin silently sat in the couch looking keenly at me. What happened to him? His eyes are so red. Did he cry for me? Athuku ellam vaaipe illa. 

Soon it was evening and doctor came in to check on me. After doing all the formalities, appa came in and took me to the car. We returned home and I went to my room to take some rest. 

The next day I got ready to go to office and came down. Ashwin was eating, I too joined him. But newly he greeted me. What happened to him?

After eating I took my bag and came out but even today my car was not there. I waited for Ashwin to come. He came opened the car door for me. I looked at him confusedly but he eyed me to sit. I sat silently and he started to drive. 

In the middle of drive he received a phone call. He told the person that he will be present in airport at afternoon. Maybe he is going to a business trip. After disconnecting the call he said me 

Ashwin : Today afternoon you have to meet an important person. Be ready! 

Sivaangi : I should meet that person as your PA or as your wife?

His face changed into hurt. Did I ask anything wrong? 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you all liked the chapter

Do vote and comment!

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi 💜

Purple you all 💜

With love
Sruthi 💗