CHAPTER 17

Thank you so much for 50 k reads🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉

Story update vanthuduchu odi vaanga🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Into the story :

Cops found out Sivaangi as the killer with the help of the fingerprints on the rock. But Ashwin with the help of his personal detective (Vikram), escaped from the case explaining the incident to him.

The news of the death somehow reached to the villain in Canada. He was fuming in anger. 

Villain's POV : 

Do you know something Ashwin? You are the reason i started hating you. First you was my best friend but now you are the person i hate the most. First i killed my parents, then Nithya and only your father was left out. But now that girl too got added in the list. I had started my game! Just two more deaths. After that i can live peacefully! 

( A/N : Athu naa irukka varaikum nadakkaathu kanna *Evil smirk*)

AUTHOR POV :

Two months passed. Sivaangi's feelings grew more. Ashwin felt happy when she was around him. Sivaangi and Rakshan had a good bond. Sivaangi and Rithika became sisters more than friends. All was going smoothly still that day!

It was  another black day for Ashwin. Today is the day Nithya revealed about her pregnancy. That was the happiest day in his life. After lunch he went to his secret room and started crying. But the mistake he did is that he forgot to lock the door. He took the scan reports and kept it closer to his heart. 

On the other side Sivaangi who saw the curtains closed decided to find out what was he doing. She went and knocked the door but there was no response. She opened the door and went in. It was little dark as all the curtains were closed. She looked around but he was nowhere found. She walked around the cabin, when she neared a cupboard her heals slipped and she dashed on the cupboard. 

She expected that she would fall down, but the door opened and she fell down inside a room. She looked up and saw Ashwin sitting in the corner of room with a teary eyes. She stood up and looked around the room. The room was painted in black colour with golden lights. One wall had a lot of photo frames. And another wall has pictures of scan reports. Ashwin sobbed more. 

Sivaangi went and kneeled near him

Sivaangi went and kneeled near him. She was much more confused seeing the photo frames. She looked at Ashwin. His eyes were red and puffy due to continuous crying. 

Sivaangi : Ashwin enna ithellam? Yaaru antha ponnu?

Ashwin didn't answer but he started crying more. So Sivaangi decided to ask him later. But she was very much hurt and was praying she should not be his wife. And it should his sister or friend. But got had some other plans!

Sivaangi : AShwin alatha. Enthiri vaa

Ashwin : You go out. 

Sivaangi : Ashwin please enkuda veliya vaa. Naa unkitta ethuvum kekka maaten. 

Ashwin : I said get out Sivaangi. 

He yelled. So in fear Sivaangi stood up and when she was about to leave the room she turned and said to him. 

Sivaangi : I don't know who is this, or what happened to her. But i can say only one thing. Am there for you. Am ready to offer you my shoulders for you to cry. 

Saying so she went out of the room and sat on the couch in his cabin. She was confused on what was happening around. She thought to have a new and happy life with him. But she was not lucky even in her marriage life. Tears were rolling down her eyes. She cupped her face and let the tears flow. 

Here Ashwin was on deep thoughts. The lines Sivaangi said hit him hard. He felt happy that she is there for him one side. But he was much confused whether he should say the truth to her now or later.

But after a lot of struggle he decided to say not and resolve this problem. He stood and went out of the room to find Sivaangi sitting in the couch crying. He went and sat near her and called out her name. She saw him with teary eyes. 

Ashwin : Sivaangi I think i need to say you this. She is..

But she cut him off

Sivaangi : Saaptiya?

Ashwin felt so emotional. After his mother and Nithya she is the one who asked this question. He nodded negatively.

Sivaangi : Wait. I'll buy you something.

Saying so Sivaangi left to canteen and bought pizza for him. She returned to his cabin and saw him laying back on the couch with his eyes closed. She sat near him and called out. He opened his eyes tiredly.

Sivaangi : Ashwin intha saapdu

Ashwin : Illa enakku pasikala. 

Sivaangi : Please Ashwin. Ok then let me feed you. 

Ashwin : No i don't want.

Sivaangi : Chup!( Quiet) Just open your mouth. 

Ashwin obeyed her and he ate it full. After eating She gave him water. Then silence filled the place. After few minutes Ashwin broke the silence.

Ashwin : Sivaangi naa un madila padukuttuma?

He asked with pleading eyes. Whenever he is sad or emotional he would sleep nithya's lap. Sivaangi nodded and Ashwin laid on her lap. She gently stroked his hair. Ashwin closed his eyes and few drops of tears fell on her thigh. 

Sivaangi mv : I don't know what happened you in past Ashwin. Your handsome face is now very week with tear stains. Your soulful eyes is now all red and puffy. My heart aches to see you like this. I don't know whether I can be with you even after the agreement. But in this two years I will sure be a good wife to you and it's a promise.  

With all these thoughts she looked at Ashwin and he was sleeping soundly. She let out a painful smile and softly kissed his forehead. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys!

Hope you all liked the chapter.

Flashback will start from next chapter

Target of votes : 445

Let's make the purple kingdom stronger for our dear ashaangi 💜

Purple you all 💜

With love
Sruthi 💗