-Finding Her-

CHAPTER TWS: none!! <3 (just in case though, there are mentions of kidnapping/being held hostage bc of the events in the last few chapters if that's a problem for anyone!)

~ WHERE WE LEFT OFF ~

Dani's POV:

Now was the time to make a plan-- solve my problems-- and I had just the way. Hopefully they're as smart as I think they are, I thought as I lifted my phone, clicked on the group-chat, and my fingers started forming the message on the screen.

Hey guys, i just want to lEt you know that i couLdn't figure out how to do the location thingy, so i can't really helP on that end. and i'm Sorry fOr Seeming to give up quickly on that. i love you all, and i hope you guys always know that.

I closed my eyes and hoped, deeply, that they'd get the message and understand what I was going to say. Otherwise, it would be too late, and nobody would find me.

3rd Person POV:

The thoughts running through Dani's mind were that nobody would find her. Little did she know, all that was going through her friends' minds was the exact opposite; they'd find her.

The four mutants remained in Roberto's safe house, desperate to solve this recent issue. Sam and Illyana were stood in the center of the large room, thinking of every possible thing that could help them in the situation. Roberto was sat on the couch nearby, relaxed sitting on the arm of it. While Rahne was on one of the cushion, the exact opposite vibe filling her position as her face was buried into her palms, being held up by her elbows, and her back was uncomfortably slouched aswell. Her friends could barely look at her stressed state, not to mention help her with it, so the room sat in silence for a good amount of time. That is, until something important happened.

Roberto now had his phone on vibrate, luckily; because all of the others were too lost in their own minds to hear theirs go off. When he felt the small vibration in his back pocket, he pulled the phone out and checked the notification lazily- his eyebrows lifting and overall face growing in anticipation when he saw what it was. "Guys, Dani texted the group chat," he exclaimed and opened the message, reading it to himself at a reasonable pace to take note of any small details. Of course, though, it was the 'dumb' one of the group-- he wouldn't understand any of said small details. "There's random capital letters for some reason." 

"Oh my god, secret message?!" Rahne spoke as she practically jumped out of her skin, not only at the sudden words but what the words were. She pulled her own phone out and read the message as quickly as she could, "She needs our help. That's all I got." Sam also had began reading the text and, being the smarter one with the clearer head, instantly got what Dani was trying to say. Oh, thank you, is what Dani would've been thinking in that moment if she knew what was going on.

Sam shared with the group, "It says help and SOS. That's even worse than just help." 

And he was correct. Dani had used capital letters to spell out the words 'HELP' and 'SOS'.

Hey guys, i just want to lEt you know that i couLdn't figure out how to do the location thingy, so i can't really helP on that end. and i'm Sorry fOr Seeming to give up quickly on that. i love you all, and i hope you guys always know that.

"Why would somebody put help and SOS into a message without giving us a way of how to help?" Illyana asked to herself, but loud enough for everyone else to hear. "We did all that we could. What more is there?" There was a pause of silence over the room as Sam thought, and the others had no words, because the same question remained in their brains, too. "Hold on, does anyone know what he used to leave with Dani?" He asked, gaining everyone's attentions if they weren't on him already. "A car, I heard it drive away," Rahne simply said. "What are you thinking, Sam?" She also asked.