881-890

Chapter 881 Awaken

Soul Confining Platform

The iron chains flew like flood dragons, killing warriors of the three big forces and the Pirates and extracting their energy, blood, and flesh to pour into the stone steles.

One of those stone steles held a male figure. His attractive face had closed eyes and an icy cold, fiendish grin. He looked as if he was going to open his eyes at any moment and jump out of the stele.

The crisis got worse and despair extended everywhere. Whether it was the pirates or the warriors of the three big forces, they were all anxious as they didn't know what to do in this situation.

When their uneasiness was at its peak, a space slit opened in front of Shi Yan and a Divine Sword, which came from an unknown area far away, flew out of the slit and fell into his hand.

Strike!

The blood-red halo was retrieved. The power released by the Blood Vein Ring faded away like a low tide, leaving nothing behind.

The Blood Vein Ring sank into silence for the second time. It had consumed so much of energy that it couldn't restore at that moment.

The strange condition that restrained the soul altar had affected Shi Yan again. His soul altar and powers in his body became sluggish.

However, Shi Yan had grabbed the Sky Destroyer Divine Sword tightly.

A strange, evil energy instantly seeped into Shi Yan's body through the Divine Sword in his hand. It connected negative energy in his acupuncture points instantly.

The garnet eyes opened on the Sky Destroyer Divine Sword. They looked so malignant as if they were the eyes of demons observing all the creatures in this world, choosing their targets.

Crack Crack Crack!

The iron chains were flying around like dragons and snakes. They brutally attacked people.

Holding the Divine Sword in his hand, Shi Yan's face was cold like ice. His eyes became garnet as a ruthless, intimidating aura arose around his body, connecting to the Sky Destroyer Divine Sword magically.

His wrist made a move. A red light bloomed from the blood red eyes on the sword. The divine sword slashed the air like it was the sharpest blade that nothing could resist.

Slice!

An iron chain broke. Pieces of the iron chain flew everywhere while the one-hundred-meter-tall stone stele connected to that chain shook badly.

Shi Yan's red eyes sparkled as his icy cold eyes gazed at that stone stele.

Swish!

Light flashed. Holding the divine sword in his hand, he still had strong powers even though he couldn't circulate Essence Qi and Star energy in his body. The Divine Sword aimed and slashed down on that stone tablet.

Rumble Rumble Rumble!

It was as if the sky was being torn apart. The furious energy shot into the air. Two-thirds of the eyes of the Sky Destroyer opened. It looked like a several-hundred-meter-long garnet ribbon or a blood red thunderbolt that exploded grumblingly.

Boom Boom!

The one-hundred-meter stone stele got hit and exploded instantly, sending crushed stones everywhere.

A Dark Prison Demonic Flower was revealed in the middle of the stone tablet. It covered a bony, withered God Clan man. He seemed to receive just a little bit energy, but his consciousness hadn't been restored yet.