1281-1290

Chapter 1281: Posturing?

After many years of being away from each other, Ouyang Luo Shuang now had flawless, holy makings. It was because of her cultivating Moonlight power Upanishad for a long time.

Ouyang Luo Shuang used to be a cold and aloof woman. She was so distant to other people. However, after she got this pure, holy aura, she had become even more attractive.

Perhaps it was her exquisite appearance and flawless makings that got her captured. To many men, those features of her were like a poison that they couldn't resist.

To approach Shi Yan, Ban Yu had told him that Xing Ming had been a widower for many years. He was the sort of man who abandoned all kinds of restraint as he got the power from the Broken Hall. He often kidnapped beautiful women from different clans to enjoy. Recently, as his hope to break to the Immortal Realm was gone, his attention shifted to other things. He began to enjoy his life.

Ban Yu had guessed that Xing Ming had laid his eyes on Ouyang Luo Shuang and plotted against her so Xing Shan and Wei Yun could kidnap her.

Shi Yan nodded in agreement with him as he could still recognize Ouyang Luo Shuang's special makings even though she was chained.

After a while, Shi Yan pondered and then pointed at her white forehead. A beam of starlight radiated. Before the Primordial Spirit Lock could react, he had retreated his energy.

Shi Yan's eyes were strange when he frowned and thought quietly.

The holy, flawless aura from Ouyang Luo Shuang was somehow familiar to him. It felt like he knew someone else with the same aura...

He pulled himself together to search through his brain.

After a while, he became bewildered, his face astounded.

He understood it...

When he was on Desolate, he had entered the strange lake and visited the Incipient Extent of the God Clan's precursor where there were moons, suns, and stars with a holy aura that he had sometimes found on Haig when he used the Light power Upanishad.

Rubbing his chin and looking at Ouyang Luo Shuang, Shi Yan sank in his thoughts.

Tracing back to the origins of the Moon, Sun, and Star power of the Three God Sect, Shi Yan knew it was from the God Clan, which were the other derivatives of the Light power Upanishad.

Being the Moon God of the Three God Sect for many years, Ouyang Luo Shuang had cultivated the Moonlight power Upanishad. At the same time, she used to fuse with a cold, Yin Incipient Extent on Grace Mainland. After she had entered the universe, her realm had become more exquisite. She would have new good encounters and understanding of her powers.

As her power and realm had increased, her power Upanishad had the tendency to return to its original appearance.

Shi Yan guessed that the holy aura she got now appeared as her realm had reached a specific height. Her power Upanishad had slowly returned to its original status, which reflected the power of the Light Upanishad.

Of course, it was just his personal assumption. It could be possible that Ouyang Luo Shuang had different encounters that led to the change of her power Upanishad and helped her approach the essence of the Light power Upanishad.

"We're about to reach the Fantasy Star. After we get there, I'll find the Primordial Spirit Lock's key for you. Don't worry. I'll free you. I won't let them imprison you forever," said Shi Yan.

Ouyang Luo Shuang looked at him quietly. He could see the reluctance in her eyes as if she didn't want him to go to the Fantasy Star to get himself killed with her.