1521-1530

Chapter 1521: The Natural Space Wall

As Shi Yan had shown his Star power Upanishad, the members of the Cloud Tribe understood it immediately. Dalsa, Cilan, Fan Hui Nai, and Quin understood the matter.

The most famous legend of Cloud Mist Territory was about Skyfall Star River, an Absolute Beginning divine weapon. Tens of thousands of years had passed as many experts cultivating Star power Upanishad from the world outside came to Cloud Mist Territory through the territory entrance. They had stayed in the sea of clouds to find Skyfall Star River.

Gradually, most of them were gone. The Cloud Tribe killed some and some had gone missing.

Eventually, people stopped coming here until Fan De Lei broke through to the Territory Ancestor Realm. With Star power Upanishad, he had a fixation to that legendary Skyfall Star River divine weapon.

He had commanded the experts of the Phantom Clan and directly conquered the Cloud Mist Territory, preparing for a long search mission.

The territory entrance to Cloud Mist Territory became the Phantom Clan's possession, which prohibited people from entering the area.

Fan De Lei and Dalsa were suspicious since they didn't know why Montecie had deliberately taken Shi Yan's team to Cloud Mist Territory. They thought that Montecie had aimed at Fan De Lei. And now, seeing Shi Yan use Star power Upanishad, they understood his reasons.

He was here because of Skyfall Star River.

"It seems that Montecie has told you about the mysteries of Cloud Mist Territory. No wonder why you don't want to leave the holy land. You want a share of Skyfall Star River!"

Fan De Lei pulled a cold face and smirked, "I had Cloud Mist Territory and cultivated here for years. I haven't found anything. Do you think you can find it?"

"I'm here to seek shelter. About Skyfall Star River... it's by chance then," said Shi Yan.

Right from the start, he didn't come here for Skyfall Star River. He wanted to find a safe place for Grace Mainland. At this moment, he didn't know why he felt restless and insecure.

The feelings came from his deep soul.

It was like a pair of bright eyes watching him in the dark; it felt like they belonged to a bloodthirsty beast that was waiting for a chance to bite and chew him off!

This feeling became stronger day by day.

He pondered for a while and he understood it. Finally, he knew where the source of his insecurity was.

– Desolate!

Desolate has awakened and recovered! His power was increasing every day. He had two soul clones. Once Desolate recovered relatively, Shi Yan would be his primary target. When he got Shi Yan's co-soul, his soul would be complete!

Every second Desolate became stronger, the pressure from Shi Yan's co-soul increased. As they had a magical connection, no matter how far Shi Yan was from Desolate, he could feel it every minute.

He had to get stronger and enter the Territory Ancestor Realm as fast as possible! He had to try everything to increase his power!

Otherwise, when Desolate came and he didn't have the power to resist, what awaited him was annihilation!

At least, he knew that he wasn't Desolate's enemy. Once he was caught, he would be killed. He had to seize the chance to get stronger before Desolate absorbed all of his clones.

Skyfall Star River was a divine weapon suitable for Star power Upanishad. If he got it, he could use it to enter the Territory Ancestor Realm and his competence would greatly improve. Thus, when Montecie told him about Skyfall Star River, he was moved.