1611-1618 (End)

Chapter 1611: Desolate's Greatest Extreme Ancient Extinguishing Technique

The fragments that shot out from the shattered space mirror were extremely sharp like sabers they could pierce through the territory barriers and all solid matter. This sharpest attack in the world was cast by the strongest lances of Space Power Upanishad Origin!

Billions of space fragments had formed a sea of saber lights. It was more like tens of thousands of hedgehogs shooting their spikes at the same time!

Shi Yan laughed arrogantly, transforming into his savage Absolute Beginning body. His ten fingers grabbed Desolate's dragon body like the earth-tearing sabers.

Yuan, also in his Absolute Beginning form, had stopped bleeding, but Sauron had tied his soul once again. As a result, he involuntarily roared and dashed out. Yuan's giant body with a serpent head and a turtle body twisted, releasing water bubbles that were as big as entire planets.

These bubbles were so massive, but they all looked murky, with soul energy and vitality fluctuating inside. They all looked like Yuan's clones or eggs. Those turbid bubbles were controlled, emitting sounds of rapidly rushing water which terrified people greatly.

After a cluster of massive bubbles was created, Yuan looked as if half of his spirit, energy, and Qi were taken away.

Desolate was indifferent. However, when he saw the bubbles heading toward his savage dragon body, he looked stern for the first time. "Chaos Water Soul Bead! It's the mucus from Absolute Beginning's body after he died. You found and refined it already?"

"I didn't find it. It was produced by my spirit, Qi, and soul combined with my power Upanishad, blood, and marrow." The body with a serpent head and a turtle shape was significantly weakened, and its size had also reduced. "As I can produce that thing, it speaks up for the fact that we were originated from him. I was the sweat or the steam from his body. Slowly, I gained consciousness and soul, ascending into a creature. We are...parts of the giant body that had broken that year!"

No one knew why Yuan said that, because he was an Absolute Beginning creature under Sauron's control or because he had foreseen the last day of his life. No matter what, his words shocked people greatly.

Han Tian was burning his body, using his giant, flaming body to attack Desolate. But at this moment, he was perplexed.

Serene Prison was also a brutal soul, swallowing all the brutal souls he had refined in his life. Hearing Yuan, he also looked bewildered.

Rupert, Montecie, Dracula, and Forefather Dragon Lizard wore a stiff and blank face as they were shocked because of Yuan's words.

Even Sauron, the one who controlled Fate's principle, was shocked!

"After the Absolute Beginning Era collapsed, you didn't go dormant. Seems like you've found interesting things as you've been living through another era..."

Desolate contemplated on Yuan's words, his eyes understanding the situation. While talking, he turned his dragon head toward Han Tian, who was coming with a thousand-miles-wide fire sea. Han Tian himself was a burning man emitting a terrifying heat.

Unfortunately, Desolate didn't really consider him worthy of attention.

"You didn't get the Fire Power Upanishad Origin, and you are only at the Second Sky of Territory Ancestor Realm. You're not a threat to me."

Desolate's massive head and long tail emitted a cold air. Thick, white mist of extreme coldness blew and extinguished Han Tian's sea of fire, which he had cast by burning his life. All the flames were neutralized by the cold air that naked eyes could observe.