1441-1450

Chapter 1441: Part and Take Actions!

The seabed was magnificent with blue, five-colored reefs everywhere. Crimson, crystal corals grew from them. The unknown, marine plants were jutting their tentacle-like leaves and swaying in the water. The scene was mesmerizingly beautiful.

The thick blood diluted and dispersed. So many light caves were like eggs covering some warriors and gathering by a coral reef.

Three eels slowly passed them as they didn't know that this place was a bloody battlefield fifteen minutes ago.

"We can't continue this way. This kid will go crazy. We must find a safe area to rest," said Ming Hong from Audrey's shoulder. "Of course, we got a better solution anyway."

"What method?" Audrey's eyes brightened.

"Leave him behind as bait. We can leave this place easily. He's their target, anyway. Once he bursts out crazily, he will attract everybody as they will want to kill him. And we... We can return to the territory entrance with no rush. What do you think?"

While he was talking, Ming Hong's eyes were sparkling as he had to watch Audrey, the God Lord, Ming Hao, and Shi Yan who was standing in the distance.

Currently, Shi Yan was standing with Mei Ji a distance away from the others. Mei Ji didn't trust them, so she chose to stick with Shi Yan. Moreover, Ming Hong had tried to lower his voice. He believed that Shi Yan and Mei Ji over there couldn't hear him. That's why he suggested such a solution.

"No!" Audrey objected. She almost had no hesitation.

"Why not?" Ming Hong frowned.

Audrey was bewildered and thinking. Her bright eyes sparkled. "He saved me. In the Sea Domain of Nihility, without his protection, I would have died a long time ago. I came here with him. If we leave, we have to leave together. I will never leave him behind!"

Ming Hong pouted his lips. "Women. You lose your mind when talking about love."

"No, it's not like what you think," Audrey retorted, her voice weak and her face panic-stricken.

"Do I like him?" she whispered to herself.

"How about you two?" asked Ming Hong.

"If he didn't have the Power Upanishad Symbol Tower, I wouldn't care whether he lives or dies! You said the tower is so precious. He has it still. For the Absolute Beginning Original Symbol, I have to put up with him then." The God Lord sounded calm and natural, shrugging. "If there is a dangerous situation that can affect my life, of course, I will flee. Protecting myself is the most important task to me."

"How about you?"

"Let's watch for a while more," Ming Hao looked complicated.

Shi Yan had the title of the Bloodthirsty Force's Master. As one of the members of the Cortege of Eight, Ming Hao had to serve him dedicatedly. Even if he didn't have the Power Upanishad Symbol Tower, on principle, he had to protect Shi Yan. He knew Shi Yan carried Bloodthirsty's expectation and will.

And now, Shi Yan had the Power Upanishad Symbol Tower and Dark Energy. He'd reached the Immortal Realm too. Gradually, Ming Hao recognized that he needed Shi Yan somehow. It was goingto be hard to ditch him here.

"If you guys decide to go with him for a while more, you guys better find a solution. When he bursts out, we're the first ones who will have to endure it," said Ming Hong.

The other three nodded.

"I'm going to talk to him," Ming Hao pondered for a while and then spoke. She started walking towards Shi Yan.