1341-1350

Chapter 1341: Transform!

Deep in the chaotic space basin, the giant worm had crouched its body with a layer of bright keratin. It was using its best power to defend.

Wederson's erosive energy had eroded it, but his power was reducing. At Ming Hao's level, he could feel the worm still have its energy slightly increase. It wasn't really hurt.

At this moment, the other eleven worms were storming toward the Sea Territories to reunite with the main body here.

The five Immortal Realm warriors joining hands couldn't kill this massive worm. If they had to face eleven worms at the same time, they wouldn't have even a chance to win.

Ming Hao was full of stratagems, but he didn't have a solution now. His eyes turned dark and his mind heavy.

Xuan He, Frederick, DeCarlos, and Lei Di winced. They felt so helpless facing this massive worm. They knew that not long afterward, the eleven clones of this worm would arrive. Once they came, they could only run helter-skelter.

The universe where they dwelled and the star area they were fighting against the God Clan to reclaim wouldn't exist anymore.

At this realm, perhaps they could get into the Sea Domain of Nihility to survive. However, the warriors under Immortal Realm would perish and become ashes.

"Tell us all the solutions you got," hissed DeCarlos.

Ming Hao frowned and thought. He rose one hand and struck a strange light, which then quietly pierced to someplace far, far away.

Shi Yan's heart suddenly had a vibe.

The strange light Ming Hao had released seemed to fall into the middle of Shi Yan's inner world. He thought and found where Ming Hao's Soul Consciousness had gone.

To Grace Mainland.

Indeed, shortly after, Holy Beast Azure Dragon walked out of a light door Ming Hao had made.

He was the sixth Immortal Realm expert coming to this area!

Right when he arrived, Azure Dragon saw the worm erode. His face changed dramatically. "An Absolute Beginning creature!"

"Qing Xiao! Long time no see!" muttered Lei Di.

Azure Dragon didn't care about him. He looked at the giant worm and looked terror-struck. "Why is there an Absolute Beginning creature here?"

"How do you know it's an Absolute Beginning creature?" asked Xuan He.

"Well, it's a giant creature and I didn't find my Heavenly Monster Tribe's aura from it. Of course, it is from the Absolute Beginning Era." Azure Dragon looked at the others and lowered his voice, "I've lived longer than any of you here. My understanding of this cosmos is deeper than you guys a little. There are some old stories I know."

"Stop talking nonsense!" Ming Hao snorted impatiently. "I invite you here to ask if you have any solution to deal with that thing?"

Azure Dragon looked at them and pondered for seconds. "If we've reached Third Sky of Immortal Realm, perhaps we will have the power to fight it once. However, none of us have reached this realm yet. I'm afraid it's not easy to deal with !"

After talking, he suddenly turned to Shi Yan and screamed in surprise.

And then, people remembered Shi Yan, the one who they had neglected for a long time. They looked at him because they didn't know why Azure Dragon sounded surprised.

After a flash, Azure Dragon appeared by Shi Yan. He concentrated on Shi Yan to assess him. He looked even more astounded and cried, "He's getting an overall sublimation!"