Colin's Daughter (SJ)

Y/N's age- 10
Rose's age- 11
Colin's age- 39
Scarlett's age-37
TW: mention of anxiety and panic attacks.
Summary- Today you are meeting Scarlett and Rose for the first time since your dad and Scarlett have been dating.
——————————————————————————
For a long time it's just been you and your dad Colin seeming as your mum passed away when you were born. But that all changed when he met your future step-mum Scarlett Johansson.

You've never met Scarlett before in person but you've watched a few of her movies including her role as Natasha Romanoff and have loved them and always thought she was talented and very pretty. No wonder my dad likes her.

The summer holidays have just begun and next week you're meeting Scarlett and her daughter Rose for the first time. It was clear you were very nervous and have suffered from a few anxiety and panic attack when your dad has mentioned meeting them and that's why you haven't met them yet even though they've been dating for nearly 2 years.

A week later
You and your dad are getting ready to leave your house to head to Scarlett's house. As of right now your stood in your bedroom pacing back and forth heavily breathing until your dad knocks on your door.

'Can I come in?"Colin asks slightly opening the door.

"Yes"you reply before fully opening the door letting him in.

Colin sees that your heavily breathing and visibly nervous.

"What's wrong honey?"Colin says whilst kneeling down to your height and grabbing your hands and gently stroking them.

"I'm just nervous about meeting Scarlett and Rose"you say taking a deep breath.

"It's ok sweetheart Scarlett's going to love you, especially Rose because you'll both have someone to play with." Colin says trying to reassure you.

"You promise?"you ask looking into Colin's eyes.

"I promise you y/n and I'll be there with you the whole time." Colin says quickly hugging you which you happily return.

"Ok I can do it."you say before grabbing your bag from beside of your bed handing it to your dad to take.

"Ok let's go!" Colin exclaims heading out of your bedroom to go downstairs.

When downstairs Colin grabs your hand leading you both out to the car and getting you settled in there before Colin gets into the drivers seat.

Half an hour later you both arrive outside Scarlett's house. You both eventually get out of the car heading towards the front door and you quickly hide behind Colin's leg.

"It's ok y/n just hold my hand"Colin says before taking your hand and knocking on the door.

Whilst holding Colin's hand you both stand patiently outside until around a minute later Scarlett answers the door greeting you both with a smile.

"Hi you guys"Scarlett says smiling at you both.

"Hey scar"Colin says as they quickly embrace each other in a hug.

"Who might this be?"Scarlett asks in a jokey tone bending down to your height.

"This is y/n"Colin says joining in on the joke.

You shuffle more behind Colin so Scarlett can't see your face and you squeeze your dad's hand.

"It's ok y/n you can say hello"Colin says pulling you away from him causing you to face Scarlett.

"Hi"you whisper before standing behind your dad again.

"Let's go inside."Scarlett exclaims before standing up and guiding you both inside her house to her lounge/living room.