Dad (SJ)

Scarlett's age- 37
Y/N- 9
TW:minor mention of rape.
//
Everyone your age had a dad but you didn't as you were born out of rape but you've always wanted a dad but it's just you and your mum. It's not like you didn't love your mum because she was your best friend is was just there were so many things you could do with her like going to the park and getting muddy or going on quad bikes or the daddy daughter dance.
The daddy daughter dance
The daddy daughter dance was next week and all your school friends were excited about the pretty dresses they were going to wear and how their dad is going to be with them all night. Fair to say you were sad as you had no dad to take you and everybody else and your school never had dances for mothers only fathers so you couldn't bring your mum.

Next week
Today was the daddy daughter dance and you were going in a pretty little pink dress you got with Scarlett from the mall but not with your dad.

For the past hour and a half Scarlett has been curling your hair as you wanted to look your best and Scarlett even let you wear some of her makeup as you loved it so much.

"Y/N come on let's go"your mum says entering your room just as you've finished putting on your dress. Once Scarlett entered the room she saw you all dressed up and tears welled up in her eyes seeing you look so pretty and happy.

"You look wonderful baby,you ready to go?"Scarlett asks as she grabs you your little white cardigan before grabbing your hand and heading to the car.

In the car
Scarlett had just pulled up outside the entrance of your school, quickly turning off the engine and turning around to look at you next to her in the passenger seat.

"Remember baby to have fun even if your daddy isn't there and I love you and I'll see you later" Scarlett says before cupping your face and kissing your forehead lovingly.

"Bye mama I love you"you say before giving her a big hug and getting out of the car giving Scarlett a quick wave and running into your school for the dance.

At the dance
You were sat on a chair in the hall watching all of your friends dancing with their dads and having tired your best not to be upset and just sat and drank your juice box until the dance was over.

"Hey baby" Scarlett says as she walks towards the school gate seeing you run up into her arms giving her a big hug.

"Hi mama"you whisper before walking with her towards the car and putting on your seatbelt.

"How was the dance pretty girl?"scarlett asks as she pulls away from the school and turning on the radio listening to your favourite artist Taylor swift.

"It was okay I danced with my friends for a bit and then sat with my juice box"you say slumping down into your seat playing with the bracelet around your wrist.

"Oh baby I'm sorry I wished I could've been there to dance with you" Scarlett says sympathetically before reaching over to hold your hand and rubs it softly.

"It's okay mama"you say with a small smile on your face before staring out the window the rest of your way home.

At home
When you get back home Scarlett watched you slowly get out of the car and you making your way into the house before she watched you sadly walked up the stairs and into your bedroom.

Scarlett knew you were sad about having nobody at the dance and felt bad and knew exactly how to cheer you up so she quickly ran upstairs and changed into one of her fancy dresses before heading to you room and gently knocking on the door.

"Y/N baby can I come in?"Scarlett asks and after you replied with a small 'yes' Scarlett opened the door seeing you sat on the floor playing with your barbies still sat in you dress with an upset look on your face.

"Sweetheart I want to show you something can you come with me please?"scarlett says holding her hand out for you to take,p which you do before she leads you downstairs and brings you into the living room before she begins playing Taylor swift.

"Come on let's dance."Scarlett says as she holds both of her hands out for your to take as you look back at her confused.

"I wasn't there to dance with you earlier so I am now"Scarlett says as you begin the smile and take her hands and begin to dance together.

After you and Scarlett dance for half an hour Scarlett pauses the music and sits down on the sofa and pulls you into her lap hugging you tightly.

"You know how sorry I am that nobody could come to the dance with you today. Right?" Scarlett says as she looks into your eyes watching you process an answer.

"Yes I just didn't like being all alone without a daddy"you say before leaning your head into Scarlett neck and Scarlett rubs her hand up and down your back.

"I know baby and I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you but I promise next time when you have a dance I'll come with you"Scarlett says as she hugs you tightly before sharing more news with you.

"I ordered your favourite takeaway as well and it'll be here soon and I rented your favourite movie and got your favourite snacks also"Scarlett says as she reaches for a bag behind the sofa before passing it to you. As you pulled out each item a bigger smile appears on your face before you give your mum the biggest hug ever.

"Thank you so much mummy your the best mummy in the whole world"you say as you continue hugging Scarlett.

"Thank you so much darling that's so sweet of you. Do you want to start the movie whilst we wait for your dinner to arrive?"scarlett asks as she places you back down onto the sofa and gets up and heads into the kitchen.

"Yes mummy"you say as you turn on your favourite movie the parent trap grabbing you blanket and snuggling into the sofa waiting for you mum to come back.

For the rest of the evening you and Scarlett watched movies and ate all your snacks before you fell asleep on Scarlett's chest.

//
Have a surprise chapter after I disappeared for a year. I don't know when I'll next upload but oh well.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter :))