Chapter 15- The search continues

It has been 6 days since we have last seen Allison and her mom kidnappers took her to torture her mother. No one knows where they are just that they are under ground somewhere. If we want to find her alive we are going to have to pick up the pace of everyone search. Everyone was called into the conference room.

"Ok,so what have we found out so far?" Officer cloud questioned.

"We know that where ever they are being held that it is close to the water park and it could be a walking distance. We still have people searching over by the water park and looking for any evidence in the parking lot." Brittany says wanting to find them both alive.

"Good we need to look through Dana's and Allison's Laptops. There might be something and also look up anything on Dana any criminal record,divorces anything like that." cloud determined for information."

"Ok I'll get Ruthford on it. Also he can get us lunch afterwards." Brittany says walking away.

15 minutes later

"WE HAVE SOMETHING!" Brittany says yelling through the hall.

"What is it do we have any leads?" says cloud eargerly.

"Dana got a divorce.. that was exhausting anyway she got a divorce against John and he didn't take that well." says Brittany as she is breathing heavily.

"Ok where is he now?" cloud asked.

"Oh about that he is iin the U.K.." Ruthford says walking in.

"SO HOW IS HE THE KIDNAPPER?" Cloud said.