Chapter 2- The Basement

Please comment I really need to know what I need to work on for my writing and also maybe things that I'm doing well at.
----------------------
Whenever Alison had to go to the bathroom she could just stay down stairs because there was a bathroom and food that would last her 2 years. She didn't have to worry about never having water,electricity,air conditioning or heating ever or until they find her mother. She has a computer to play games and do online school. It's going to be popped up on a robot so she just stays down there for her safety. Meanwhile at the police station....

"Everyone we have a new case to work on. It's a 12 year old girl named Alison Monet mother is missing and I have concluded has been kidnapped because we have multiple clues that leads to that conclusion. The daughter of Dana Monet said that if Dana would leave she would slide a note under the door. She would also never leave without her phone and when she went into the garage the car was still there. It wasn't warm,so we can conclude that she didn't go anywhere within 2.5 hours." She says to everyone in her team.

"OK...people we have 48 hours until the deadline,so we really have to work on this. Is there a conference room opened because we really need one for this case?" says one of her team members.

"Brittany go check and see if there are any conference rooms or if we have just rooms that have a white board." says officer Cloud.

While Brittany went to do that 3 other team members helped go get evidence from Alison's house,so officer Cloud texted Alison telling her that they were coming to pick up evidence and take some pictures. About 5 minutes they arrive at 125 Mocking Ln. Then Ms.Cloud got a text that there was a room opened. When the officers got there she remembered that the door was locked,so she reached into her pocket and grabbed the key. Then she opened the door and walked over by the basement door.

"Alison it's me officer Cloud come by the door,so that I can slide the badge under a little bit." officer Cloud said.

Then she slid her badge under the door for Alison to look at. They heard an unlock of a door and stood back then that is when they saw Alison she looked like she was beaten up.

"Alison what happened?'' She asked in concerned

"I can't tell you otherwise they or he will kill my mother and I."Alison said terrified.

"Well how did they even get in the basement?" Ms.Cloud asked

"I was sleeping and next thing I knew someone said that if I told anyone about them that he would kill my mother and I." She said crying into her shoulder.

"Ok well take two items from your house before we put evidence into bags."She said.

Before she left she went downstairs put three pillows into her sleeping bag like she was acting to be there. It took her an hour to finally organize the whole downstairs area. Then she got into the cop car to go somewhere else to sleep for protection.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone hope you loved my first 2 chapters. If you could please leave a comment about what you did and didn't like please keep reading and also keep commenting.