Chapter 22-underground Prison

Well when I got up to where I'm suppose to eat some guy was sitting at the table. I just decided to sit down quietly and not do anything unless asked or was being talked to.

" hi Allison." said the man.

"um hello sir." I'm focusing on how he looks I swear I know him I just can't figure it out.

"do you know who I am? "

" I feel like I do but I can't quiet figure it out."

"Allison Hope Monet I'm your father."
------recap what happened before-------

.....My father I didn't know what to do or what to say,so I just ran back to my cell until someone grabbed me right before I got in. The only possible thing that I could think of is....

"STOP LET GO OF ME.. HELP ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!"

Dana POV

Oh no they have Allison I have to find a way out of here before they hurt anyone, but how. I looked around and dug to find that in my bed was a nail file, so I started to file the doors when a guy came down the hall and tore it out of my hands.

"no u don't understand I need to get to my daughter."I say begging him to let me out.

"she is fine you don't even know who she is with. " the man said.

I couldn't figure out who she was with so I sat down on my bed and thought about it, but couldn't figure it out until it hit me it was...... To be continued

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey thank you for reading my book I love all of my detectives.

Keep on:

Reading

Commenting

&

Voting