Chapter 9- The waterpark

After Allison,Arie and Ms.Cloud got up Ms.C asked them if they wanted to go to the water park for the weekend they really wanted to go ,but Allison didn't have a swimsuit to wear. Luckily they were both the same size and she grabbed one for Allison. When they got there they met up with their friend Violet and Lola.

"Hey Lola.Hey Violet. lets have some fun." said Arie

Hey yeah lets go in the tornado then race on the slides until we get hungry then meet by our stuff." said Lola running towards there first thing to do the tornado.

They waited in line and it was Arie and Lola on one tube. Then Violet and Allison on another. It goes straight down then sways from each side they all just about fell off of the tube. They weren't expecting the next thing that was with the ride. all of the sudden a big huge splash of water drenched them and they swam back to the stairs.

Next everyone raced to the next slide and it was Allison.Lola,Violet then Arie and they went in and the bottom opened Allison went down,but there was someone waiting for her when she got down there. When the rest of them went down they waited for each other, but they noticed that Allison wasn't their, so they quickly ran over to arie's mom. They stayed there until it closed and there was no sign of Allison anywhere at the water park...