Chapter One

(( I do not own any of the videos or pictures. Videos are from Youtube and the pictures are from Google))

 Videos are from Youtube and the pictures are from Google))

As their lips locked Emma could feel the sensation like fireworks running through her body. It was the same as every time her girlfriend kissed her. It was forceful but with passion. Regina pulled Emma in closer to her. The heat radiating between their bodies. Almost instantly Emma wrapped her arms around Regina, twisting her fingers into Regina's hair, their tongues battling each other, the shivers running down Emma's spine. Regina moaned into the kiss enjoying the moment.

It was cold down in Regina's vault but that didn't bother either of them, they were finally alone together. Regina pulled back locking eyes on Emma's pale face through the small light the candles gave off.

A tear in the corner of Regina's eye. Emma reached to wipe the tear from her eye, placing her hand on Regina's cheek she looked deep into Regina's eyes. She could see the sadness in her girlfriends face.

"I hate us having to hide like this" Regina said, trying to keep her voice from breaking.

Emma gave a weak smile. She knew what Regina meant. She hated having to hide her love for Regina but Regina knew Emma was only doing it to protect her. They had to keep it quiet. Emma couldn't understand it but her parents didn't approve of her relationship with Regina. Not that Emma cared very much for their opinion.

"I know, I hate us having to hide like this too Regina. I wish we didn't have to, it's just not fair" Emma said pulling her into a cuddle.

She let out a sigh, if only her parents could see how truly happy she was with Regina. If only her parent's could understand that she loved Regina and no matter what they said with every passing day her love for Regina only grew stronger. Emma was truly happy with Regina.

"I don't want us to have to hide anymore Regina I hate this." Emma said looking at her girlfriend, as a few tears slipped from her eyes.

"I don't want us to hide either Emma but it's for the best. You know your parents feeling about me." Regina sighed pulling away from Emma.

"You should go, I have to be up early tomorrow" Regina said turning her back on Emma to hide the tears forming in her eyes.

Emma closed her eyes for a moment but knew it was time to leave. Her parents would only start getting worried if she didn't turn up. With one last look at Regina, Emma turned and left the vault. Once Regina knew that Emma was gone she let the tears fall from her eyes. She hated Emma leaving.