Chapter 2

Regina woke in the morning, the events of the previous night burned into her brain

Regina woke in the morning, the events of the previous night burned into her brain. The feel of Emma's skin against hers. The feel of the cool tiles on her naked body. Emma's breath on her neck. Their lips battling each other. Their tongues fighting for domination. The sensations running through Regina's body as they kissed and made love. The words Emma spoke echoing through Regina's mind. She couldn't help but smile as she remembered their night of passion.

"Morning" Emma said a look of mischief on her face.

"Morning" Regina replied standing up heading towards the bathroom.

Regina stood in the small bathroom of the cottage looking into the mirror. Last night was wild she smiled remembering, her body tingling again as the night played out in her mind. She closed her eyes for a moment, letting the memories take over before returning to the bedroom.

Emma was shuffling about looking for her clothes that were scattered around the room. Regina stood by the door, smiling. Watching Emma for a moment before making her move.

"Leaving already?" Regina asked, stopping in front of Emma, a grin on her face.

"Not unless you want me to stay a while longer" Emma returned the grin.

The next moment, they were again tangled in the bedsheets. Their breathing heavy, sweat prickling Regina's skin. Emma's kisses sending shockwaves through Regina's body. She could feel her muscles tightening. Regina closed her eyes, digging her nails into the silk bedsheets.

Emma's body against hers. Their flesh pressing together. Soon enough Regina felt her body releasing.  Regina let out a moan of pleasure as she let her body take over and her juices flowed from her body in a gush.

Regina lay there Emma wrapped around her. Both catching their breath a smile of success on Emma's face.

"I really have to go Regina, I should have been at the station two hours ago" Emma whispered some time later.

"Yes I suppose I had better get to the office before someone starts to complain" Regina sighed, untangling herself from Emma's warm body.