Chapter 8

Rose

The next few days were hell for me. Asher kept trying to piss me off. I think I'm going to tell him who I am soon. He keeps thinking I'm a gold digger and a cheater.

When I thought things couldnt be that bad. They got even worse. Nothing gets better for me.

—————————————————————————

There's another reason why I don't date . It's not just because I'm scared to loose the one I love . It's because when I did fall in love it left me broken.

His name was Evan he's part of a big gang. I never knew which one but I met him through some old friends . We clicked immediately.

I fell in love so hard with him but he wasn't who I thought he was. I was so in love that I thought he was the only option in my life. He was a disgusting man under that little act.

He beat me, he raped me, sexually assaulted me, and cheated on me multiple times. I hate him with my whole heart. I vowed the day I left him that I'll never fall in love again.

Little did I know I would come across the devil himself.
—————————————————————————

I head down stairs to the living room. I hear a knock at the door and I go get it. That's when I stop breathing. My heart starts racing. I can feel my legs give up on me. My heart starts pounding.

It's him. Evan. I haven't seen him in a long time. What the hell is he doing here ?!!!
" Hey baby... long time no see" he smirks.

" I- I... what are you doing here" I manage to get out. " I'm here to see my girlfriend" he smirks.
I heard someone leaving and I turned around and it was Asher .

God no no no! Now he thinks I really am a cheater. I have to tell him who I am. I don't know why I care so much.

" I am not your girlfriend you dick! How do you know where I am?"
" Ahh... princess .. see . I work here ." He smirks.
No no no. This can't be happening. All the images from before came flashing back. I can't breathe . No.

I need to get out of here.
I run away as fast as I could. Without thinking I barge into a room and I sit on the floor and start sobbing. I haven't cried since my mom died. I thought crying meant you were weak.

This was my weak moment.
I let the tears flow out.

I sit there for five minutes and I look up and realize it isn't my room. It's Ashers. I see him staring at me from his bed. He has his jaw clenched.

" What the hell are you doing here Rose? Don't you have a boyfriend to see?"

I know it's not his fault for not knowing. So I stand and I get out as fast as I can. I can't blame him. It's my fault for not telling him.
Right now I need to be alone.
—————————————————————————

Asher

Today I was expecting Evan to come back from the business trip I sent him for.
I got ready and when I heard a knock I head down stairs. Of course someone already got it. I start walking towards the living room when I hear voices.

When I hear him calling her baby and call her his girlfriend my blood boils. Of course. Straight proof of her being a cheater. Really?! One of my men!
I storm off to my room.

A few minutes later I hear my door shut and there is Rose . Crying on the floor. I don't think she notices she's in my room so I just watch her.
Tears are streaming off her face.

A part of me feels bad and I want to comfort her... but I can't. I can't stand women being cheaters and gold diggers . Just wanting money and a good fuck. Just how they used me.

When she looks at me with sadness In her eyes I want to go hug her.
Instead I burst out at her with all my hatred.
I expected her to fight back but she didn't. She stayed silent and left .

Maybe I was too harsh on her. I don't know. But I don't really care. She'll be gone soon and I'll finally be able to take Santos down.