Adam freaking Rayyan

Right after school ends, I decided to immediately head home and sleep. I could barely keep my eyes open in Bio just now. I get into my Audi and drove off. I glance at my rear mirror and immediately spot Adam Freaking Rayyan's Lambo.

"Wth?! Is he a stalker or something?"I frown. But he doesnt look like one.

I tried to ignore it and as I reach my residential area, I was suprised af to find Adam, waiting for me to pass through the entrance.

"Umm excuse me. You see that guy in that black Lambo? He's not my friend so if he say anything, dont believe him."I said.

"Pardon me? Oh Mr Rayyan? He's a new resident Miss Grey."The guard said in confusion.

"What the---- umm thank you,then."I smile awkwardy and drove towards my house.

I park my car in my garage and suddenly Adam stop right infront of my house. He lowers the window and a smug grin appear on his face.

"We'll be seeing each other more frequently sweetheart."He winked and drove off. I watch as his car dissapear from my sight. I sigh and head into my house.

"How's school honey?"My mum asked. I slump my bag lazily on the floor and say.

"Irritating as usual. Oh wait. Worse. An effin' jerk just transferred and he's picking on me."I roll my eyes.

"Oh really? Is he hurting you?"My mum frowns.

"Euw, no mum. I wont let him touch me. But if he does, then i'll hate him for the rest of my life."I said.

"If anything happen please make sure to tell me okay?"She said and touches my cheek affectionately.

"Okay Mum."I smiled. As I head to my room, I was interupted by my phone vibrating. Its an unknown number.

"Hello?"I asked lazily.

"Hey, Love."That low sexy voice, familiarity sparks beneath me.

"H-Harry? Is that you?" I stutter. I'm afraid that this might be a dream. And I might end up crying when I wake up.

"Yes, Arina. It's Harry."He chukled.

"God Harry! I've missed you!"I squeal in delight.

"I missed you too baby girl."He said.

"Only now you decided to call huh?"I scowl,eventhough he cant see it.

"Its funny how I always know when you scowl while we're talking on the phone."He chukles. It made me warm inside.

"You know me all too well, Styles." I smirk.

I hear him sigh before saying, "I'm sorry Arina. Things have been hard for me these past few months. After we moved to London, I was lost. I missed you but I'm afraid if I call you then I'd made a clumsy decision and fly back to NY to see you. I missed the times when we used to hang around and chat about random stuffs till morning. Do you miss it too?"He asked, cracking up.

"Hey Harry. Its okay. Yeah, I missed that. A lot. Just so you know, I will always be there for you even when everyone turn their back on you. Are you seriously gonna fly back?"I scoff, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah. You know my craziness is beyond limits."He chukle and I bit my lip to supress my giggle.

"Hey Arina... I have something to tell you. Thats one of the reason I called actually. I'm coming back to NY tomorow morning. I persuade my mum to let me study here. So, she bought me a penthouse for me to stay in. And I'm going to your school as well. WildFox Highschool right? Is any of our friends there?"He asked cheerfully.