⇢︎ Chapter 9 : Eye For Poison

"Alright class! Your partners have been assigned and you should all be getting started in experimenting!" Koro-sensei cheered as the students shuffled around the classroom to find their partners, "Remember, the final produce should end in the purp...

"Alright class! Your partners have been assigned and you should all be getting started in experimenting!" Koro-sensei cheered as the students shuffled around the classroom to find their partners, "Remember, the final produce should end in the purple liquid turning white! Unfortunately, Karasuma only allowed me to use certain types of chemicals so no small explosions today..."

A few students groaned at the last part.

Y/n walked around the classroom searching for Chiba, his partner for the day. However, with everyone moving around all at once it was semi-hard for him to walk around the room.

"Hey, Y/n!" Meahara called out as he and Isogai walked up to him, "Have you found your partner yet?"

Y/n sighed, "No, it's too crowded and I can't find him, and I know for a fact that it's gonna be a pain to find me," He stated.

"Well, maybe if you weren't so short your partner would've found you already," Terakasa teased as he leaned back in his seat.

"At least I don't intimidate my partner."

"OI! Uncalled for!!"

Takebayashi flinched at the loudness of Terakasa since he was sitting next to him, getting everything ready for the experiment.

"Well, who is your partner anyways, Y/n?" Isogai asked, sweatdropping at Terakasa's loudness.

Y/n let out a small hum in thinking, "Chiba."

"Ohohoh, it's it gonna be hard to talk to him?" Meahara asks, "You know, two introverts don't exactly make an extrovert."

"Yeah! What are you gonna do all class? You both are practically silent all the time," Nakamura taunted teasingly as she butted herself in the conversation.

Y/n deadpanned, "You guys do know that me and Chiba are friends, right?"

Nakamura and Meahara blinked for a second, "HUH?!"

"Yeah, other than Nagisa and Karma, I hide behind Chiba wen I'm nervous. He's also really nice so that's how we bonded over times."

"How come I never knew this?!" Meahara shouted as he shook Y/n back and forth by his shoulders.

"You never asked... Stop shaking me."

"Y/n," A voice called out making everyone turn to it.

Chiba sweatdropped at the attention he was given, "Uh, we need to get to our table now."

Y/n nodded as he softly pushed Meahara away from him and walked over to Chiba, "Okay. Did it really take that long to find me?"

"You're small what can I say?"

"Funny, very funny."