𝟎𝟏 | Ryoumen Sukuna

"Morning

"Morning."

The man who introduced himself as Gojo said as a salmon pink haired boy infront of him started to wake up.

You were standing behind the man, your ankle was in a chain, preventing you from moving much.

'How troublesome.' You thought staring at your best friend, Itadori Yuuji speak to Gojo.

"It's been decided that you'll be secretly executed..." Gojo broke the news. Both of your eyes widened.

Now, how did you get to this point?

It was a lovely day. Really, everything goes wrong on the good days. Anyway, you weren't late to school for once and had enough time to talk to Yuuji before class.

"Good morning, Yuu!" You chirped jumping onto his back. Yuuji laughed as he held your legs to keep you from falling off. "Morning!"

After sliding off his back, you both walked together while talking about random things. You asked him about his grandfather since you knew how much he meant to Yuuji.

"I'm going to visit him today." Yuuji told you, looking ahead.

You hummed in response. "Yeah? Do you want me to come along?"

Your best friend turned to you and smiled. "Nope, I think I'll be fine. I'll tell him you said 'hi' tho!"

Just then, you felt a cold chill run down your spine. You shivered. It was the same feeling you always got when there were curses nearby. 'Shouldn't they come and take care of this curse? It's ridiculously strong...' you thought glancing around nervously.

You were cursed. Ever since you were four, well, at least that's what people told you. They always said your curse was much stronger than any other and you should be careful with it.

It seemed ridiculous to four year old you. A curse stronger than any other? How would that work? But, you were proven wrong when you met the curse for the first time.

He had such a powerful aura that it terrified you. He had no remorse killing any curse that would disturb or scare you. He had done countless things to the children that bullied you. In other words, he protected you, in his own dark and twisted way. But, why? That's the question you never received an answer to. At least, not yet.

Other than that, you also had your own jujutsu technique. The ability to manipulate light and shadows. You could make anything out of them and you've used it multiple times on small curses to practice your moves.