𝟎𝟖 | Boredom

Shoko walked into [Y/N]'s room to prepare her body for the final meeting so that everyone could pay their respect

However she stopped as soon as she stepped into the room.

She gasped and rushed out, looking for her phone. Thoughts running in her head wildly.

She found her phone and quickly dialed Gojo's number.

"Hey, how are the preparations going?" Gojo's voice was heard on the other side.

"Satoru, get back here right now." She exclaimed walking around quickly.

"What's the problem?"

"It's the girl.

Her body isn't here anymore."

"What kind of woman is your type?" Aoi asked Fushiguro.

Fushiguro couldn't help but think of you. How kind you were to everyone and your determination. He admired that about you. "I don't have a particular preference." He answered. "As long as she has unmistakable character, I won't ask for more."

"Not a bad answer." Kugisaki said raising a finger. "If you had said something like 'big boobs' I'd have killed you."

"Shut up." Fushiguro smiled ticked off at her.

Aoi didn't say anything but tears started to fall down his face. "I knew it." He mumbled.

"You're boring, Fushiguro."

Fushiguro's eyes widened as Aoi lunges at him. He pushed him far back as Kugisaki called out to him. She was about to see if he was okay but Mai wrapped her arms around her a gun pointed to the small of her back. "Poor Fushiguro-kun. Even a talented second-grade jujutsu sorcerer is nothing more than a first-year against the top-grade Toudou-senpai. I'll have to comfort him later."

Meanwhile, Fushiguro slowly got up as Aoi started to walk towards him, wiping the tears falling.

Fushiguro proceeded to summon a frog Nue. Aoi seemed unfazed and stretched his neck.

He easily punched the frogs and was about to attack Fushiguro when he felt something grab his waist and throw him forward, making him hit the gravel face first and busting his nose.

Fushiguro was expecting to get hit again but Aoi's voice made him turn his head around.

"Who are you?!" Aoi asked pulling the shadows wrapped around his arm off.