𝟐𝟏 | The Origin of Blind Obedience -II-

The four of you tensed

The four of you tensed. 'Sister?!' Megumi, Kugisaki and Yuuji thought in alarm.

Yuuji tried to lunge at him but you pushed his chest back, causing him to stumble a little. He looked at you, who was shaking your head silently asking him to not get involved.

"Please." You muttered, "let me do it."

Yuuji stared at you as if you were insane. He hesitantly looked at the rest of his friends for reassurance.

Kugisaki scoffed. "If [Y/N] believes she can take him then I believe in her too." She told the salmon colour haired boy.

"Alright." He nodded after a few seconds, looking at you. "You better be alive by the end of this, best friend." He gripped your shoulder tightly.

You hummed, giving him a small nod. "Sure."

You turned to your older brother. He only grinned at you in a sickening manner.

However, before you could do anything to get the first hand attack, Kugisaki was dragged in through a portal.

You exclaimed her name and tried to grab her hand but the ground below your feet disappeared as well. You felt yourself fall, hearing Yuuji and Megumi's faint voices before the portal closed.

"Ne~ Big brother where are you going?!"

A small girl with bright eyes yelled at her dearest brother from the porch of their house. She had noticed that he was walking towards the gate that lead outside.

Her brother turned his head to her and pointed towards the cat on the road.

"Come! Lets go pet the cat!" He smiled, watching his sister run to him as fast as her little legs carried her.

She grabbed his hand and they both walked up to the cat together.

After a few minutes of petting the friendly cat they heard a familiar voice.

"Young [Y/N], Haruto. You shouldn't be outside by yourselves! It's not safe!" It was their caretaker. She would act as a mother to the both of them as their father was never home enough to take care of them himself.

"Anakoku will protect me." The girl argued.

The woman's gaze softened. "Hon, you know what I say about your imaginary friends. They can't protect you in the real world."