𝟎𝟐 | For Myself

"Wait what?! No!"

"Wait what?! No!"

You protested, stepping in between the two boys. "You can't do that!"

"Wait, really, I'm just fine!" You heard Yuuji say behind you. "More importantly, you and I are both pretty beat up and we don't know if [Y/N] suffered any serious injuries. Let's get to the hospital."

You glanced behind you and saw that the tattoos on Yuuji's body were now gone.

"What's the situation?" You all heard a new voice, you jumped a little and turned back around to see a man with snow white hair and he was wearing a blindfold. 'I wonder what he uses that for.'

"Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?" The dark haired boy asked.

Gojo raised his hand up. "Hey." He greeted. "I wasn't planning on coming, but man, you're roughed up. I should show the second years." He said pulling out his phone and taking multiple pictures of the poor boy in multiple angles.

'Well, he looks intimidating but he has such a carefree attitude..' you thought exchanging a look with Yuuji.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing. So, did you find it?" Gojo asked.

"Um... Sorry, but I ate it." Yuuji admitted.

You shivered in disgust and waddled to Gojo and the boy. "So gross." You looked at your best friend in disbelief.

Gojo seemed to have the same reaction. "For real?"

"For real."

"Did it taste good?" You asked.

"I dunno i didn't taste anything in the heat of the moment..."

Gojo stuffed his phone back into his pocket and walked up to Yuuji, he leaned forward and observed him.

After a few moments he then laughed. "Damn, it really did combine with you. That's hilarious." He stepped back. "Anything off with your body?"

"Not particularly." Yuuji answered.

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?" Gojo continued.

"Sukuna?"

"The curse you ate."

"Oh... yeah, I think I can do that." He nodded.