3

[EDITED]

-----

"Should we hit the gym?" Chifuyu asked when he noticed that his friend is being restless.

Baji's walking back and fort inside Chifuyu's room for almost half an hour now while he's feeding his cat, Peke J. Chifuyu pat Peke J's head before standing up to return the cat food container above the shelf.

Baji on the other hand suddenly dropped his back on Chifuyu's bed and blankly starred at the ceiling. Thinking about that hug he did last night.

He couldn't believe that he was able to do that for the first time. Eichi didn't even react to push him or nag at him for such an action. The warmth feeling of the hug still lingers inside him. It's a miracle that he was able to got home safe after that though. This feeling!

He suddenly smiled that followed by a chuckle. Baji can't believe that he's acting like this after the hug. It seems like he won a very prestigious award in the whole planet. He can't explain what he is feeling, all he knows is that he like... love the feeling of being able to hold Eichi in his arms.

"Should we go to the hospital instead? It seems like your mental state is unstable, Baji-san." Chifuyu said who's silently watching him. Actually, he somehow find it creepy that his friend is acting like this. He's not his usual self. I wonder what happened to him. Chifuyu thought.

Baji sat up and looked at him. "Say, Chifuyu, should I court Eichi?" he asked.

Chifuyu's brows raised, "Aren't you courting her already?" he asked confused. 

With his friend's reaction from the time Eichi won the Council President title up until now, that is someone's reaction when they truly support an individual. And supporting an individual with his heart is also somehow defined as love. Which means, Baji-san is inl ove and in order to court a girl, you need to like her first or you can just love her straight away. Isn't what Baji-san doing right now is already courting?

"Not yet, man. I'm just trying to get close to her." Baji answered. He sighed in amusement. All this time he really thought Baji's already courting their senpai. Then what was that all about? Fooling around? Chifuyu cannot handle how hard this wordplay his friend is doing with him right now.

"So what'd you say? Should I court her?" why is he asking me?

"If you really like her, then why not? Go for it." he responded. Crossing his arms. Suddenly, Baji pouted. Wah, this guy. Since when did he became like this? Chifuyu thought.

"But what if she rejects me? How am I supposed to live again?" he dramatically said making Chifuyu frown.

This time, Chifuyu really can't bear Baji today. He doesn't have any idea what happened to him but he's sure that it's quite related to Eichi or...it is actually. And he can't stand it anymore unlike it used to, every time something happened he's getting weirder and weirder. Draken-kun is also in love but this doesn't happened to him, so why the hell it happened with Baji-san?

Chifuyu grabbed Peek J's yarn toy and throw it at Baji's face that made him mad. "What the hell?!"

"Stop acting like a child, Baji-san. It does not suit you. If she rejects you then move on. With your status with her now, rejecting you has a lower possibility." he simply said.

"Really?!"

"Really." he seriously said. Baji is kind of smart, but with this kind of thing? He's too dumb. Chifuyu sighed, even him will turn into a dumbass of he keep getting involve in Baji's love life problems. He just hope that when the time he'll be in love come , he won't act like this. It's the worst.