NOTE~

Hello!

'RECIPROCATE' is finally done as well as the first season of 'Tokyo Revengers'!

First of all, I wanted to thank you for finishing the story with me especially for those friends who's reading and supporting the story from the very start. And for the reads! Honestly, I didn't expected this story to get some reads for like a hundred at first since I posted it just for fun while listening to Doja's 'Woman' (That's where I got the title Reciprocate lol.)

I originally planned this for about 5 chapters only... literally a very short story and just like I said, I didn't expected the reads so I changed the story line. But then, it got a bit long XD. And Baji supposed to be dead just like how it went in the manga, but since he's my favorite, I decided to let him live that's why it got a bit long.

I also saw some comments that they thought its a xreader story... Honestly, I also got confused about how should the xreader work and how it should be created. So I guess it's my fault😅

And please don't get mad if they didn't got the happy ending... I intended to do that :>

Regarding Rindou's story 'SIDELINE' , if you ever read that one and if you noticed, I unpublished it for some reason. I got indecisive about the story line (just like how it went with Itadori's story too) and I hope I'll make a better outline about it. (Wait for further announcements!)

Anyway, thank you again for your support! The reads, votes and comments.. I really appreciate them all more than how you guys appreciated the story!

Stay safe!

81-7

--------