12

[EDITED]

-----

It's been a few minutes since they started walking. Baji is holding her hand like he's afraid of losing her. Literally scared since there's a lot of people.

He became nervous when he saw her earlier alone and even was about to make a scene with the thought of Jino leaving Eichi alone in the crowd. But when he came closer to her, his nervousness faded the moment he saw her smile.

Eichi on the other hand, felt really nervous for the first time around Baji. It's because she doesn't know how to act in front of him after how she showed him how upset she was that night. But two days already passed as well as her anger. She already made peace through her mind that there's nothing she should mad about. 

Because in the first place, Baji is not hers. She doesn't own him. They're not in a relationship for her to act like an immature girlfriend. Though it really pissed her off because if only he's there then she wouldn't have to go on a date with Jino which is she barely knew until today.

Looking at their intertwined hands while walking , she somehow felt happy. The warmth and comfort came back to her since the last day of the  festival before he left. The feeling that she hope she should've felt when she's on a date with Jino.

She squeezed his hands making him to look at her and smiled. Come to think of it, Baji in a man bun? He looked so handsome.

Ever since Baji started bothering her, she really can't deny his handsome face nor how good looking he is. She couldn't even believed that someone like him would make a run for her. The only thing that really pisses her off always is his stubborn and goofy attitude. That's why she really can't deny that even though he's handsome if he has that kind of attitude, it really irritates her no matter what.

They stopped in front of a small bookstore where she also saw his bike parked in front of it. He let go of her hand to get the helmet he brought for her.

"Why are you dressed like that?" he finally spoke after minutes of them only walking just to get here. Her brows furrowed.

"Is there something wrong with how I dress?" she asked. And scanned herself through the window of the bookstore.

She is simply dressed in a jumper short jeans that is paired with a horizontally multicolored sweater. There's also a belt that wrapped around her waist just to give it some flavor and to not look really plain and a pair of white sneakers.

"Yes. You're dressed cutely like that for that guy?" Baji asked, obviously sulking while he's putting Eichi's helmet. "You're supposed to dress like that when you're only with me." he added and finally finished fixing the helmet.

Eichi smiled because of how childish his reason is. "But I'm already with you." she said.

"Yeah. But he saw you first in that while me... Argh! Forget it. All I care now is your cute." he finally had given up.

They rode his bike and gone off somewhere where Eichi don't have any clue. She's hugging him for support the whole ride. And Baji on the other hand, enjoys every minute of it.

It's already sunset when they reached a park where there's only a few people around. There's also a small lake where some swan boats are roaming around. Some families are also there to have a quality time as well as some couples.

couples...huh.

She got off from his bike. "What are we doing here?" she asked while waiting for him to finished wearing off his helmet.

When he's done, his man bun got messy and he ended up untying it. He run through his hands to his hair like he was in a shampoo commercial.

She giggled.