22

[EDITED]

-----

Mitsuya ask for some assistance on buying a new helmet. It's been a while since Baji came together with Mitsuya since he's always with Chifuyu and also Mitsuya's kind of busy with his club.

"I'll check this out, be right back." His friend told him and he just nodded.

While waiting for Mitsuya, he roamed inside the shop and one helmet caught his eye. Baji began walking towards it and held the helmet to examine it more.

It's a glittered blue small sized helmet that perfectly fit for a scooter rider that is also specifically designed for petite girls.

A smile formed from his lips and impulsively decided to buy the helmet.

"Who's it for?" Mitsuya asked him curiously after he followed to the counter, holding the helmet on his hands.

"For someone."

-

"You're planning to court Eichi?" Saiko san asked, eyes wide opened. She was surprised by what Baji asked permission to first thing in the morning.

He nodded his head. Actually, he didn't feel any kind of nervous asking this straight to her mom. It's more nerve wracking for him if he asked Eichi instead.

"It may not obvious but since then, I took a liking on her and I know to myself that I don't deserve her—"

"Oh don't say that, silly! Of course you can court her! Eichi is a lonely girl, she's needs to be love by a man like you!" Saiko san said and patted his shoulders, cheering him up.

"Now, sit there. This will be done shortly. And don't worry, I got your back! I'll help you with her." She added and wriggled her brows. Baji can't stop himself from smiling.

After what happened last night, I received a good news from auntie?! How lucky can I get this day?

Instead of sitting, he walked towards Saito who's playing with Toshiki. And they talked about cats.

-

"Eichi, Kei-san and I talked earlier. Starting today, he would go here to fetch you and you'll go to school together." Baji's eyes widen as he is shock too to what Saiko-san said. Is this her way of helping me? Nice.

"what?!"of course, as expected Eichi is shocked.

Baji glance at Eichi's mom and she just wink at him and gave him an ok sign to assured him that she got it all handled to help him make a move with Eichi. Little did she know, the two already did something last night.

-

"By midnight? You sure? Isn't it dangerous to do bungee jumping at night?" Mitsuya asked him while packing the sweater Baji asked him to make.

"I'm sure and I think it's more romantic that way." He replied.

"Plus, she kinda hate sun rays so I bet that's a very good way for her to enjoy the view."

Baji informed Mitsuya that he's going to bring Eichi on the site to do bungee jumping. It's a lowkey date though since he never asked her to come on with him. He just left Eichi for awhile, while she's still busy about the school festival, to pick up the sweater from Mitsuya's house and also to inform him about his plan.

His moments with Eichi earlier, he felt really in love with her. And every thing that happens between them for the past weeks, it just made him clarify to himself that Eichi is what he want. What he love and treasure for the rest of his life.