7

[EDITED]

-----

Eichi felt very relieved when Baji stopped a street away from their school's gate. She got off the bike and immediately removed the helmet he lend to her.

"Next time, I'll drop you of in front of the gate. So people would think that we're together." Baji said, smiling and obviously teasing her again.

"That. Is. Not. Gonna. Happen." she stated and handed him the helmet.

Well, starting today because of her mom and Baji's agreement, she's going to school together with him. That's it. No one mentioned that he must drop her of in front of the gate where there are a lot of eyes from the students. She doesn't want that.

She turned around to start walking towards the gate but he immediately pulled her wrist before she can walk away, making her to lose balance and ended up crashing at Baji's chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a tight hug." Another hug happened. Which means, what I just said will also definitely happen." he said, proud to himself.

Eichi suddenly remembered the night Baji hugged her for the first time and what he said about giving her lots of hugs next time.

She didn't say a word and waited for him to broke the hug. What am I doing? I should be the one who's gonna break the hug and not the one who waits!

She don't know anymore. She like the feeling she's being hugged by him, she like his smells, his warmth and she can feel how fast his heart beats. A lot happened and a lot changed after what they did. Thinking that this will not be the only thing will change about her...about them. I'm scared.

Baji broke the hug and smiled. "See you, senpai!" he said, being energetic again, before leaving.

She sighed. Worried that if Baji keeps being around her, something will definitely changed. This situation does not bother her long ago, but now... She's afraid that she might ended up returning what he feels about her.

She gripped her bag's strap and pursed her lips before started walking and joining the two members of the council whose on duty with her since Monday, this is their last day of duty for the month.

-

"Senpai, you have a big mosquito bite here."

She stopped walking when Ryui, the second year member of council who's also on duty with her since then, said while they are walking after their checking duty.

Eichi hold her neck and check for some hives the mosquito left. But she felt nothing which is weird.

"Where?" she asked and Ryui mirrored her hand movement on her hand for her to locate the said mosquito bite. But can't feel it so she ended up asking for a mirror but they have nothing.

Eichi decided not to bother it since a mosquito bite won't kill her.

When they reached their building, they separated their ways and she made her way first at the bathroom to take a pee before attending her first class.

She entered a cubicle and reduced there. After that she walked to the sink and washed her hands. While washing she looked at the mirror to see the said mosquito bite.

"What in the...." she froze in place when she realized that mosquito bite is not actually a bite of a mosquito. It's too large to be one and its too red that some people may think that she had a mini acupuncture massage on her neck.

Eichi dried her hands and looked again in the mirror, confirming what is it then remembering where she get and got it from.

"That guy..."