24

[EDITED]

-----

It's been two days after the 'Bloody Halloween' incident, as what they called, happened. Baji's still unconscious. Eichi can't focus on her class. Delinquents are moving like nothing happened.

Rumors about Baji being hospitalized because of the incident begun spreading inside the school,  which also bothers Eichi, completely snatching away her focus to study.

She sighed and closed her book. She's in the middle of the class yet she wanted to leave already. She wanted to visit Baji to see how he's doing, though visitors is not yet allowed inside his room so the one's who's visiting is just outside his room peeking through the glass window.

Her mind is too fogged up that she didn't noticed its already dismissal. Eichi stood up and gather up her things then left, heading towards on the hospital.

"Are you Mikey?"

The moment she arrived there and saw the blonde guy, she walked towards him and asked. Mikey looked at her and gave her a weak smile.

"Hey there, Eichi-chan." he greeted and returned his gaze to Baji who's sleeping inside the room. She also looked inside, silently praying for his consciousness.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect, Baji."Mikey began talking to break the ice between them.

" I don't know what's running through his mind but I promised to myself that  I'll win the fight and bring him back to us. "he said," Yet this happened."

Eichi pursed herself and reconstructed the question she's been thinking since that night she talked with Saito not minding what just Mikey said and how disappointed he is to himself.

"Baji's still part of Toman, right? Even though he left." she asked.

"He is and will always be." he answered. Eichi took a deep breath and turned to him.

"Can I asked you a favor?" she asked again. Mikey's confused but he nodded. He barely could talk to Eichi and it's not a bad thing listening to her favor.

"What is it?" he asked. Eichi looked so cold the moment he looked into her eyes. Her aura's became heavier that indicates she's very serious about the favor she's going to ask.

"Can you kick him out of Toman?"

-

All nurses are having their lunches. Everyone's busy eating their lunch while some who're on duty is busy doing their own work.

Baji slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw is Eichi standing at the end of his bed. She's wearing her uniform and smiling up to her ear. She wave to him and he waved back. There, he just saw and felt that an IV is inserted to his veins.

He looked again to Eichi but surprisingly, she's already gone. He looked around the room but she's nowhere to be found.

He tightly closed his eyes. I've lost her...

"Keisuke san?" He suddenly heard a female voice but it wasn't from Eichi. Baji opened his eyes again and saw a man wearing a white robe. Surely a doctor.

"There you go, you're already awake after a week. Glad you're already back." the doctor said.

Baji tried to looked around again to find Eichi but after a couple of minutes of not finding her inside the room, it just proves that she's not there. Was that an illusion earlier or... I've totally lost her? He thought.

The doctor told him what happened, that he got a surgery to remove the knife he stabbed to himself and to patch him up nicely. They also told him to move around as soon as possible since he's been on bed for a week after the operation.