The meeting

Kion's POV

At the meeting of the allied forces .

"Thank you all for aiding us in this war , now we will discuss some of the pressing matters at hand." Said king Simba. " Do you want to say some thing Kion ." He added nervously.

"It is emperor and yes I do have something to say, the most pressing matter is you don't know how to fight and even if you do you won't kill. All in all , you are simply going to get yourself killed." I Said coolly.

There was instant uproar on my words . I smirked.

"Oh and you can do better". challenged Nguvu.

"Of course I can . " I said nonchalantly

" Prove it . " He snarled.

"Fine . I challenge you to a duel whoever pins the other down  wins." 

" I accept ."

                                           Fight scene 

He lunges but i use my paw to pin him down but let him go after 5 seconds.

He then lunges again and manages to pin me I decide to end this fight and throw him off me then i sprint up to him and slash my claw's across his face . I then proceed to pin him down.

                                     Fight scene over

 "Never challenge me again." I whispered in his ear and left pride rock .

                                                  No one's POV

But kiara and Nala cut Kion from his pride .

"Kion? I-Is that you?" Nala questioned. Kion stayed quiet but Nala didn't need any conformation. She knew her own son.

" Kion what was that ." Kiara asked slightly trembling.

" What was what." Kion asked casually.

" King Nguvu could've gotten hurt ." She said exasperated .

" Could've." I scoffed. " He won't be getting up again today".

" You said something about your wedding . " Said Nala trying to change the subject.

" Yeah , who are you getting married to Little Bro." Said Kiara teasingly.

" Queen Rani of the tree of life ." Said Kion a ghost of a smile on his face before it vanished. And Kion walked off again .