•SIXTY-FOUR•

Abeer was working in his office, or to put this more realistically...he was trying to work.

His grandfather had called him last night, to talk about if he had any interest in Zarah. And when he had denied, he was... happy.

Abeer knew that meant that his denial to be with Zarah would lead to either of the two major outcomes.

1- Aditya won't leave Zoya, at any cost. Like how it should be and then they'd have to conduct an election.

2- Dadu will have a better idea of determination to pair Aditya and Zarah together.

For the former to happen, He'd have to have a girl. Or else (maybe not Dadu but) his dad will do anything and everything to have him with Zarah. What a mess! But that's what should ideally happen.

But if the later happens, Aditya and Zoya will suffer...again. He knew that Aditya will leave the position if he'd be forced to be with Zarah in order to become the chairman.
Aditya has done that before. Three years ago, he had left the company and his position as the Vice-Chairman when he was dating Zarah. He wasn't really into her, he was probably going to break up with her but Dadu had started forcing him to marry her.
Thanks to Mr. Baig, her dad, things were a little bit of a more chaos that how it should be.

Aditya will leave the company if things go wrong. There wasn't no Zoya at that time and it was already impossible to get him back, but now...she is there. Now, if he leaves the group again...for her. He won't come back, ever. Which is not something Abeer wanted.

The former had to happen.

"Is there no girl that you like?" Aditya's words came to his mind, all of a sudden.

'There is..' Abeer thought.

For the first time when he'd seen her, she was like a stone statue, filled with anger and a vigilant protectiveness in her demeanour. The second time they met, she had broken his employee's nose in a punch.

What attracted him to Dhara so much? he didn't know. But he did like her a lot.
Would she be his date to the party?
How does one get a date?

He had no idea. He was too new to all this.

His secretary entered and he went for the scheduled meeting.

~

"Dharaaaaaa...." Zoya barged into her boutique showroom.

"I am very busy...." Dhara replied without even looking at her.

She couldn't spot where she was but one thing that she clearly noticed that there were many eyes on her. Zoya tried her best to compose her awkwardness in front of the customers and quietly asked the staff where Dhara was.

"There's so many people in here..." She whispered softly.

"As they're supposed to be.... Zoza...mere kaam ki jagah hai ye."

"Oh yeah... sorry."

"What even"

"My dress......" She asked. "I want something else."

"I don't return policies here baby. Most of the outfits are customized."

"Most of'em...not all. Aur owner meri bestfriend hai. Cut me some slack."

"You've already made me cut all the slacks."

"If that really was a fashion innuendo, honey, you suck."

"Just get out of here."

"Accha sorry....yaar Hamare bachpan ki yaadon ke naate."

"Zoza..." Dhara turned..."it's just a dress. You don't have to get too emo about it..."