•SEVENTY•

Dhara was with Zoya when Aditya came back. He had said for an hour but it sure took him longer to return. It was around 2 in the afternoon.

"Zoya?" He asked Dhara, when she opened the door.

"Room mai hai..."

"Theek hai?"

"Hmm.." she nodded. Her eyes fell behind him, Abeer was standing at a distance. She was unsure of why was he not coming in, her eyes studied him.

A almost convincing attempt had been made to take care of his unkempt hair. And he wasn't wearing a suit...she had always seen him in suit.
Was that?..was that blood on the sleeve of his shirt?

She looked at both the men, back and forth...twice... trying to understand why they looked like this.
Her eyes were fixed at Abeer's sleeve, and that didn't go unnoticed. He moved his arm behind his back to hide it.

"Is that blood?" She asked.

"Where?" Aditya said looking at Abeer's direction.

"No..." Abeer looked at Aditya.

"Kuch hua hai...the vibe is telling me....I don't know... " She looked at them both.

"Kuch bhi bol rahi ho.... Anyway...gotta go..." Abeer turned around to go.

"Stop." She said, and went to have a look at his arm.

"What?..kuch nhi hai..." Abeer shoved his arm away but she didn't miss the wince on his face, that he had tried his best to hide.

"Let me see and confirm then.."
It sure was blood, coming out of the bandage which wasn't even tied properly. It was tied in haste.

No words, she just glared at him in disbelief and took his wrist to bring him in.

Aditya looked at her in a bit of a surprise and so did Abeer. She made him sit on the couch and turned to Aditya.

"First Aid box?"

Aditya dared not to say a word, she looked angry....Pissed and frustrated but somehow still managed to be unfaded by any of those emotions. He just pointed at the chest of drawers.
She went and brought it to Abeer.

"Shirt nikaalo."

"Kyu?"
That earned him a sigh of utter disbelief.

"Atleast Sleeve upar karo.." she said and he followed.
Abeer looked at Aditya with a happy but surprised smile. Aditya nodded at his excitement and went to the room.

"Sach bologe ya tumse sirf jhoot expect karoon?" She said, taking the bandage off.

"Mai tumse jhoot nahi bolta."

"Yea right ..2 min pehle he proved that." She wasn't even looking at him.

"Sorry."

"You better be."

~

"Zoya?"

"Idhar!" She said cheerfully, waving at him from his cupboard.

"Tum bed pe kyu nhi ho?"

"Bas do minute ke liye aayi yahan baba..mai apne kuch kapde yahan rakhloon?"

"Puch kyu rahi ho? Jo jahan rakhna hai rakkho..sab tumhara hai."

"Aise kaise?...Janab, ham biwi nahi hain aapki?"

"Arey toh ban jaogi..." He hugged her from behind "jo karna hai karo.."

"Aur kuch bigaad diya toh?"