•EIGHTY•

The same night. 8:30 P.M.

The doorbell of Zoyas apartment rang making her rush to open it. It was obviously, Aditya.

"Heyy!!" he gave her a big, bright smile when she opened the door.

"Hiiie" she smiled back.

Aditya, swiftly planted a soft kiss on her temple while entering.

"Busy day?" she asked, helping him with his blazer. He was taken aback for a moment because that was something new. That gesture had a sweet homeliness to it. "What?" Zoya realized that Aditya was giving her a very weirdly sweet smile.

"Nothing..and no...it wasn't that busy, since today wasn't scheduled to be an office day. Maine apni saari appointments postpone karwa rakkhi thi. Didn't have a lot to do today."

"Postpone? Kyu? "

"Kya hai na jaan, subah tak I didn't know that you'd be adamant to return. My plans were..." he held her hand and brought it closer to his lips. "...To take care of my sick girlfriend but guess who ruined it all only to call me at her house tonight?"

"hah!" she chaffed. "A- Im not SICK. B- I didnt call you because I was missing you....high hopes, han!?"

"I see. Then?" he arched his brow, acting to think and wonder with the intention to mock her.

"come on in first." She held his hand and walked him towards her bedroom. "have a seat." She pointed at her bed.

"C'mon Zoya, pehle bolti ho miss nahi kar rahi thi, phir directly bed pe le aati ho. Karna kya chahti ho, han?" he went closer to her with a playful demeanor.

"Bilkul one track mind hai na tumhara?"

"jiske saamne uski itni hot girlfriend ho, uska dimaag aur kisi track pe jaa hi kaise sakta hai?" saying that, he put the strands of her hair falling out of her bun behind her ear and pulled her cheek.

Hot bolke gaal kheechta hai. Ye aadmi sahi mein normal nahi hai. How do I bring it up? Is it the right time to do the talk? Ya isko khud hi se kabhi mention karne doon? What should I do? I should talk to him about it, right? Its not just his issue to face, mai girlfriend hoonI love him..its an us problem now.

"Helloo???' Aditya snapped her out of her rushing thoughts. "Kidhar kho gayi?"

"hm? Nothing... had dinner?"

"Nope..but ghar pe khaunga.. unless you keep me here for the night."

"Shut up and baitho...Mai paani leke aayi."

Instead of listening to her commands, when Zoya left ...Aditya wandered around a little. Her room was never a personalized one. No posters, just a family picture on her table..the table that clean and was actually the most well organized area of her house apart from her kitchen but he hasnt really been to her kitchen to know that.

'She's here just to work' he said to himself. He felt a weird hollowness inside him looking at her roomit was in no way a reflection of her personality or interests. Aditya knew that it hadn't been very long before zoya shifted to Mumbai, but that wouldn't explain this. She had been in his own house for a very brief amount of time yet he could always feel her presence, her absence in it..his house had felt more of Zoya, known more of Zoya than her own room. He wanted to understand her like that but this room, this house was not helping.

"here.." Zoya came in and offered him a glass of water.

"Thanks. "

Zoya took the empty glass from him and kept the tray at the side table.