•HUNDRED•

Zoya’s mind was racing as she bid a polite goodbye to Dhara and Abeer, but her thoughts were already in the room where Aditya was waiting.

She was denied her time with Aditya and it had left her yearning.

As soon as the door closed behind her, she locked it with a decisive click, the sound echoing in the quiet hallway.

Her heart pounded in her chest.

The tension between them had been building all day, and the thought of picking up where they had left off made her pulse race even faster.

She pushed the bedroom door open softly, her eyes immediately finding Aditya on the bed.

He was lying there shirtless, as usual, the dim light casting soft shadows over his toned chest and arms.

His attention was focused on the iPad in his hands, but she could see the hint of a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

He knew she was there.

"Isko seriously kapdon se nafrat hai," she muttered under her breath, shaking her head with a small smile.

She paused at the doorway, just watching him for a moment, trying to gather herself.

But the sight of him, so comfortable, so utterly irresistible, made her need for him flare even hotter.

"Aditya..." she called softly, as she walked toward him.

"Hmm?" He responded, not even glancing up from his screen, absorbed in whatever he was reading.

"Naraz ho?" she asked as she crawled onto the bed, her fingers trailing lightly over his arm.

"Nahi," he replied casually, but his eyes still didn’t leave the screen.

“Toh meri taraf dekho na…” she coaxed, trying to meet his gaze.

"Mujhe nahi dekhna," he muttered, his voice stubborn but with a hint of teasing.

“Matlab, naraz ho.” Zoya concluded, her lips pressing together to hide the amused smile threatening to break through.

"Nahi... why’d I be naraz? Mai tumko duniya se chura ke yahan isi liye toh laya hoon taaki tum apni best friend se baith ke gossip karo," he said, a bit of sarcasm lacing his words as he finally looked up at her.

Zoya couldn’t help the chuckle that escaped her.

She could see the pout forming on his lips, the slight furrow of his brows as he feigned annoyance.

“Bachpan se leke aaj tak ka time kam tha kya?” she teased, her fingers moving to gently pry the iPad from his grip.

"Zoya," he began, but she cut him off by swinging one leg over his waist, straddling him with ease.

The blanket slipped off his torso, revealing his bare chest, and she couldn’t help but admire the view.

With a sigh, he let her take the iPad away and toss it aside.

His hands instinctively settled on her waist, pulling her closer as she looked down at him with that mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Kitna natak karte ho na tum?"

"Mai?..Mai natak kar rha hoon?"

Zoya didn’t respond with words; instead, she closed the small distance between them, capturing his lips in a deep kiss.

She felt him relax beneath her, the tension melting away as he responded with equal passion.

Her hands ran through his hair, tugging gently as she kissed him...making it clear that she was all his now.