•THIRTY-THREE•

Around 5:00 p.m. Zoya reached her house.

She stood there, in front of the main entrance with a sombre expression. Deep-down she had a gut feeling that something was off, and she wanted to make sure if her intuition was right or just an after-effect of stress and overthinking.

She went in, a man stopped her. He was probably the one who was managing the whole renovation of her house.

"Ma'am...sorry but this place is under-construction,... Hamare boss ke strict orders hain, ye unka ghar hai...you cannot go in."

"I live here...."

"Are you ... By any chance...Miss Zoya Siddiqui?"

"Ji.... Mere khayal se... Apke boss Mr. Hooda ko mere andar jaane se koi dikkat nahi honi chahiye.... Mujhe bas thoda sa kaam hai."

"Ji Ma'am...apko ham kaise mana kar sakte hain... Jyada kuch nahi bigda hai... Aapka jo bhi saaman faila tha vo bhi hamne kaafi hadd tak theek kar diya hai."

"Theek hai... "

After Zoya went inside, the man called Aditya.

"Sir!..."

"Yes sir... Zoya Ma'am ayi hain...."

"Nahi ... Unhone kaha hai ki bas thode samay ka kaam hai... shayad koi zaroori saaman lene aayi hongi...."

"Ji ... Nahi ... Mujhe pata hai agar unhone us baare main poocha toh kya kehna hai...."

"Yes sir.... Good day sir" he cut the call.

Zoya looked around before starting to search in the almirahs and the drawers.

"I know.... Kuch toh hai jo mere dimaag se nikal raha hai.... Aakhir chor aaye agar toh kuch chori kyun nahi hua... Jo cash saamne hi rakha tha... Vo vaise ka vaise hi pada hai.... how's that possible?" She thought.

She sighed in disappointment. Nothing was stolen and that was somehow wierdly irritating her.

"Ugh!.... Yakeen nahi hota.... Ghar ki halat dekh ke pata chal rahi thi ki kuch khojne ki koshish ki hai aur upar se Aditya bohot zyada protective ho raha hai... Kuch toh hai pakka..." Her phone rang, it was Aditya.

"Toh tumhe bata hi diya usne." She said.

"Han... Bata dena uska kaam hai... Tum ye batao... Kaam ho gaya... Jo bhi tha?"

"Ye nahi puchoge ki kaam kya tha?"

"Bekar main timepass karne toh gayi ho nahi tum... Hoga kuch... Mera jaan na zaroori hota toh tum bata hi deti... Ho gaya?"

"Han... Keh sakte hain... Kyun?"

"Nahi vo main soch raha tha... Ki..."

"Soch rahe the ki?"

"Actually... Aaj mujhe zyada kaam nahi hai... Aur tumhara bhi off hai... Toh mai soch raha tha ki aaj saath time bitate hain... What say?"

"I guess... I really need that... kya karenge?"

"Sabse pehle shopping... "

"Shopping?"

"Grocery shopping..... Zoza yaar mai ek aur din oats nahi kha sakta..." He said in pout.

She giggled at his kiddish voice.

"Okay... "

"Tum vahin rehna... I'm coming to pick you up."

"Come soon." She said looking around at her house. She cut the call trying to let the condition sink in.

Aditya called her as he reached her house and she came down with a big piece of cardboard in her hands.

"What's this?" He said coming towards her.

She smiled and showed him, it was the same gift that Josh had prepared for her birthday with a big picture of Jin.

"Tum ise leke kahan aa rahi ho."

"Main ise yahan nahi chodne wali....yahan kaam chal raha hai na... Jin Oppa ki pic pe ek scratch tak nahi ana chahiye, I can't take risk with his handsome-ness. I don't wanna be a disgrace to his fandom, c'mon!" She raised her eyebrows and shrugged.

"Hey bhagwaan! Ye ladki ek number ki pagal hai....Aur kisi ki photos nahi hain tumhare ghar main jinka tumhe dhyaan rakhna ho?"

"Hain na... Ammi Abbu ki photos aur Noor ki bhi... Vo sab toh maine sambhal ke ek jagah rakh di... They're safe but ye wali badi hai na.... Isko rakhne ki jagah nahi mili aur main ise chor nahi sakti .. isiliye...le ayi."

"Jo karna hai karo apne....Kya keh rahi thi?... Oppo?"

"Oppa! Jin Oppa.... "

"Vo kya hota hai?" Aditya asked being confused.

"That's what a girl calls an elder male in Korea, if he's her brother or a close friend."

"A brother then..."

"I said 'close friend' as well."

"You ain't his friend."

"Whatever.... That's how we fans call our favourite idols with love. Koi dikkat?" She gave him a stren look.

"Nahi.... Mujhe maaf karo... Chalein?"

"Han... Driver... Darwaza kholo... Jin Oppa ko andar sambhal ke rakh doon."

He opened the door is slight irritation but he knew that she was teasing him now.

"Driver?"

"Kaam toh aajkal vahi kar rahe ho na tum.." she replied keeping the photo inside the car.

"Tum na..." She closed the door and blocked her way from one side as she stood in front of him, being pinned by a playfuo smirking Aditya to the car.

" Mai kya?" She smirked back looking into his eyes.

"Tum na.... Mujhe apna driver mat bola karo..."

"Tumpe itna free time hai toh main kya karoon?"

"Free time hai nahi Zoya madam... aapke liye free time nikaal raha hoon.."

"Really?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah!"

"Then I shall say.... That's kind of sweet." She bit her inner cheek.

"Kind of?..... In my opinion... that's very sweet."

"I don't like much sweet..." She rolled her eyes.

"Do you want spice then?" He gave her a puckish smirk.

"Uh! Tum sudhar kyun nahi jaate?" She pushed him and went to sit inside the car.

"Main bigda hi kab tha!?" He said before going to sit in his car smiling.

~~~

I know it's late and it's short.
But that's it for today.

Thanks for reading.
I'll update properly now, it's just that I am stuck with studies and then Diwali and also... shows binge watch karte karte...kabhi kabhi behak jaati hoon aur writing time miss kar deti hoon.

I'll try to improve.
❤️