Part 4

Nat: Bucky!

Bucky: what

Nat: where the fuck is my sister

Bucky: I don't know, she supposed to be on the couch sleeping.

Then Bucky and Nat heard a noise from the bathroom. Bucky went out of bed and Nat went to bathroom Bucky following her.

Nat: omg Rose

Rose: I was sleeping in the bath then, I got up and I slipped.

Nat: why aren't you sleeping on the bed?

Rose: Dickhead there said I'm not allowed to sleep on "his" bed and told me to sleep on the couch and the couch looks really uncomfortable. Then I woke up and I slipped and I think I have broken my foot

Nat: Bucky you dickhead you know why I've had enough of this, just be nice to my sister please.

Bucky: no way that was her own choice to sleep there ok.

Nat: Bucky pick up my sister and please take her to Bruce's lab I will go and get Bruce.

Bucky scoffed and picked up Rose bridal style, Rose wrapped her arms around his neck, she winced at the pain and digged her face in his chest.

Bucky: are you ok

Rose:no it hurts so bad please just take me to Bruce's lab I can't handle the pain please, Bucky it hurts make it go away.

Bucky: I'm sorry Rose I can't do anything, I'm so sorry.

Rose: you idiot take me to Bruce please before I die.

Bucky quickly went to Bruce's lab, with Bruce already there with Nat, Bucky laid Rose down put Rose wouldn't let go of Bucky.

Bucky: Rose you have to let me go.

Rose ignored Bucky and continue to sadly groan into his chest, tears threatened her eyes but she never let them fall.

Bucky: Rose please let go of me Bruce need to look at you foot to make sure it's ok.

Rose again ignored Bucky, and digged into his chest further.

Bruce: it's ok Bucky I want you to lay down on this and hold Rose so she doesn't move, you need to hold her tight or the pain will increase.

Bucky gave a sharp nod, Rose heard everything but couldn't speak, she just let her head dig into Bucky chest.

Bruce: I need to X-ray her foot, it looks a bit swollen, but I don't know for sure it's broken she might of twisted it but the X-ray will tell me.

Bruce went away to grab the mini X-ray he had, and some other stuff before Bucky said anything.

Nat: Bucky I need you to look after my sister once Bruce is done she will say she ok but she won't be I have to go on a mission with Steve and Sam.

Bucky nodded and Natasha was off.

Bucky:it's going to be ok Rose I'm sorry I didn't let you sleep on our bed, I shouldn't off let you sleep in the bath tub.

Rose: after this your getting me chocolate chip cookies

Bucky smiled: ok muñeca
(Doll)

Bruce: I'm going to give you an injection that will make you fall asleep so I can do the extra and Bucky I had to give you one since your holding her.

Bucky: ok I don't mind.

Rose: if you wake up before me can you please stay I don't want to be here alone.