Part 14

Rose arrived at Wanda's cabin in the afternoon, her eyes where amazed of the view white snow sheets covered the floor, trees covered in snowflakes, and the cabin looked homely alive and warm, she got inside and her she signed in relief this was exactly what she needed to relax and clear her mind, Rose took a warm shower, and wore a black cropped hoodie and blue jeans, she sat near the fire reading a book drinking hot chocolate, when she heard someone come in.

Rose: hello who's there?

Someone came from around the corner and stud 2 meters away from Rose.

Rose: Bucky!

Bucky: what you doing here?

Rose: I asked Wanda if I could stay here for a few weeks after the stunt your ex girlfriend pulled, no my turn what you doing here?

Bucky: Steve said it would be a good idea if I came here, I needed time to relax.

Rose: I'm going to fucking kill Steve.

Bucky: why?!

Rose: I only told Nat Steve and Wanda before I went.

Rose picked up her phone and phones Steve. After 4 rings he picked up.

Steve: Hey...Rose.

Rose: don't hey Rose me Steve Grant Rogers I told you I needed time to clear my head, so I go to Wanda's cabin and what you tell Terminator to come here really.

Steve: you and Bucky really need to be friends and work things out, you can't stay hating each other forever, he's my best friend and your my girlfriend sister also my best friend you lease work things out.

Rose: well done Steve I now hate you, and made this situation even worse bye.

Steve: Rose wai-

Rose hanged up and sat down again dramatically, letting out a big sign.

Bucky: what do you want me to do I can't go back the ride is to far from here.

Rose: go upstairs and there's only one bedroom which means only one bed there's a wardrobe across the room put your stuff in there.'

Bucky went upstairs and did what he was told, Rose continued to read on drank the rest of her hot chocolate, Bucky came down wearing a black t shirt and black jeans, Rose had to admit he looked hot. She quickly got out of her thoughts, when Bucky came and sat next to her.

Bucky: whatcha reading?

Rose, I'm finishing Romeo and Juliet.

Bucky: Rose I wanted to apologize what Lilly did to your family photo.

Rose: it's ok can't change the future it's gone now I can't bring it back.

Bucky: I know, and I'm sorry, anyways when you coming going back to the compound.

Rose: 3 days before the Christmas ball.

Bucky: what Christmas ball?

Rose: Stark hold a Christmas ball every year, you get all dresses up, Christmas themed of course, it's my first one this year, you have to bring a partner if you want to be Queen and King of Christmas.

Bucky: are you going?

Rose: I have to I'm part of the Avengers I probably go alone though, Nat will be with Steve and Wanda will be going with Vision.

Bucky: I might go with Sam, and Thor.

Rose: wait your going?!

Bucky: yeah I'm part of the Avengers.