Part 7

Next morning the team came from there mission Natasha walks in into Rose and Bucky's room.

Nat: hey Rose I'm-

Nat whispers to herself : OMG this is so cute.

Natasha takes a picture of Bucky and Rose cuddling Rose's head is on Bucky's chest and she is hugging him, Bucky's head is on top of Rose's and he is hugging her, Natasha texts Wanda to come to Rose and Bucky's room.

Wanda: Nat what now?!

Nat: shhhhh look.

Wanda: OMG this is adorable they would make a cute couple.

Nat: I know let's go before we wake them up.

Wanda: did you take a picture?

Nat: of course I did.

They both walk out giggling, Bucky wakes ups a few minutes after, he sees he is cuddling Rose and he smiles, he loved the site of her, she was peaceful, calm, relaxed in his arms, he continues to look at her questions fill his mind.

Do I like her? She is so beautiful how could I not? She probably hates after all the things I said to her. What if I make a move on her? What if she gets uncomfortable?

Rose: creep

Bucky: what?!

Rose; creep your watching me sleeping.

Bucky: sorry didn't mean to.

Rose: it's ok I was just joking.

Rose gets up and puts her hair behind her ears, she looks at Bucky who was already looking at her she quickly turns away blushing, while Bucky smirks.

Rose: I'm going to take a shower.

Bucky: ok, I'll wait for you to finish.

Rose gets up and walks to the bathroom after she showers, and washes her hair, she wraps a towel around her exposing her neck and a bit of her chest, a bit of the bottom of her legs are showed, she walks out with Bucky staring at her.

Rose: I'm sorry I forgot to get my clothes.

Bucky: it's fine I can wait a another few minutes.

Rose blushes as Bucky continues to stare at her, she grabs her clothes and undergarments and quickly goes back to the bathroom, when Bucky heard the door lock of the bathroom he let out a groan.

Bucky whispered to himself: why is she so fucking beautiful?

After a couple of minutes, rose walks out wearing a see through black top, with the words Angle in pink at the top, she wore a black crop top on top and blue jeans with a gold chunky chain and a pair of white sunglasses, and her hair in a messy-ish bun.

Rose: the bathroom free now.

Bucky: ok I see you around.

Rose: bye see ya.

She walks out smiling to herself as Bucky smirks to himself himself, he goes into the bathroom and does his business. Rose walks down stairs to see Nat and Wanda giggling at something on there phones.

Rose: hi guys what you giggling about?

Nat smirks: this!

She goes over to Rose and shows the picture of her and Bucky cuddling, Rose eyes widen and takes the phone out of her hand and deletes the picture

Nat: what was that for?

Rose. That was a mistake it not what it looks like, and before you say he doesn't like me I don't like him.