Pary 16

Rose: Bucky wake up, it time to go.

Bucky: wait what how are you already ready?

Rose: because it's 10am now get a hoodie on and come on where shopping partners.

Bucky: ok ok I'm coming.

Bucky jumped out of bed and slipped on a Black hoodie he put on gloves and intertwined his fingers with hers.

Bucky: shall we go partner?

Rose smiled: sure and if your still tired I'll get us coffee.

Bucky: thanks sweetheart.

They both went to the elevator and went down once they arrived to the floor everyone was there ready.

Tony: ok so there are 4 cars Nat Steve Bucky and Rose in on Vision Thor Peter and Wanda in another My and Pepper I'm on and the rest in the last car right everyone off we go.

Everyone sat in there car teams Bucky and Rose sat at the back and Steve drove with Nat next to him, Bucky and Rose talked through the whole car ride making Steve and Nat smile.

Nat: where here lovebirds.

Bucky and Rose blushed, they got out the car and went there separate ways,

Rose: the plan we go our separate ways and we meet back near the big Christmas tree in half and hour, once we meet we get my dress and your suit and jewelry of course.

Bucky: ok see you soon sweetheart be safe.

Bucky kissed her cheek and head and they set off.

Rose's POV:

Rose had some kind of idea what to get Bucky she brought the obvious clothes since he always wore jeans and T shirt leather jackets belts, shoes, she also brought Bucky a journal, Bucky still had nightmares and didn't like to talk about them so she thought maybe he would like to right them down, once she was done with Bucky shop she brought the rest of the team presents.

Bucky's POV:

Bucky was completely stuck he had no idea how to shop for a women, he asked an shop assistant to help him, he brought a necklace a bracelet and clothes, like leggings crop top, shoes hoodies skirts, a women advices him to go to Victoria Secret he instantly said no but somehow ended up there he had no idea want to buy from there he didn't know her size. Once he picked out a set for her he quickly, got out before anyone saw him he stuffed the set in a random bag, Bucky brought himself a coffee and started to think when he had and idea but needed Nat's help.

Readers POV:

Rose went to the tree and admire the decorations when someone came behind her.

Rose: AHHH fucking hell Bucky what the fuck is wrong with you?

Bucky laughed : that's was so funny.

Rose: ok ok it was funny ok now for my favorite bit dress and suit shopping.

Rose grabbed Bucky by his arm and shoved him into a store on one side it was full of dresses on the other side it was full of Suits.

Rose: Bucky buy a suit that's red ok then we will go to Doir to get jewelry my treat.

Bucky: it's fine I can play.

Rose: Bucky no arguing my treat now go and get a red suit.

Bucky: ok I'm going see you soon doll.

Rose looked around trying on dress after dress all of them where beautiful but non of them catch her attention. She scrolled through the aisle of red dress when she caught one that she loved she quickly put on the dress on fell in love with it she quickly paid for it and saw Bucky already there.

Bucky: shall we go to our last stop Doll?

Rose: yeah come on.

They chatted and laughed on there way to Dior once they arrived Rose quickly looked at the jewelry, they both got matching gold rings.Rose yawned, and smiled at Bucky.

Bucky: are you tired sweetheart?

Rose: yeah.

Bucky: come on let's go.

They went back to the car to see the doors locked, but heard moans coming out.

Rose: Bucky please don't tell me they're fucking.

Bucky covered her eyes, and Rose giggled, Bucky's warm hands heated up Roses cold ears Rose knocked on the window of the car.

Rose: Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers you better not be fucking.

Steve: no we aren't

Nat: yes we are.

Steve: Nat shut up.

Nat: we will be one second let me out on out clothes.

Bucky and Rose laughed Rose took his hands off her ears, and held his hands.

Rose: thanks.

Bucky: no problem sweetheart.

Rose: I think we might need to burn the back seats.

Bucky laughed: yeah maybe.

While still holding hands Rose put her head on Bucky's chest and listed to Bucky heartbeat. They both didn't say anything, and enjoyed each other ( by the way they aren't together) after a few minutes Natasha called them to go in the car.

Rose: who knew Steve Rogers aka Captain America liked being fucked.

Steve: shut up at least I'm not a virgin still.

Rose: wrong I have been fucked but it's been a long time since I've had.

Nat smirked : ok Rose stop talking about sex with my boyfriend talk to yours about that.

Rose: fine.

Rose: Bucky have you ever been fucked?

Bucky: yes actually.

Nat: wait hold up you to are together?

Bucky looked at Rose who Looked at Bucky.

Bucky: no but she's my date to the Christmas ball.

Nat: oOoOoOo a date.

Rose: shut up Nat.

Steve: ok where here.

Rose quickly jumped out the car with her bags and quickly before Bucky could see where she hid them.

Bucky: can I see your dress.

Rose: nope you have to wait tomorrow.

Bucky whined: oh come onnn.

Rose giggled:come on let's cuddle, I'm tired.

Bucky: ok

They both laid in bed and cuddled, they both looked at each other and Bucky leaned in, he kissed Rose passionately, and sweetly no of them wanted to pull away, they kept kissing till Rose pulled away she leaned her for head against his, both trying to catch there breath.

Rose: wow

Bucky: yeah wow, Rose your really beautiful and amazing, ever since you walked into this compound I fell completely for you. I know you don-

Rose quickly kissed him before he could say anymore, he returned the kiss back.

Rose: I don't hate you I like you as well, the only reason I said all those mean things is because I thought you hated me.

Bucky: I could never.

Rose smiled and kissed him again.

Bucky: I wanted to do this on the ball but since we kissed Rose Romanoff would you like to be my doll?

Rose smiled widely: I will love to.

They both kissed passionately, and pulled away.

Rose: let's get some sleep.

They both completely laid down, cuddled and fell asleep