Part 17

It was Thursday Avenger game night Christmas addition. Everyone wrapped there presents and gifts for each other on Tuesday, on Wednesday everyone relaxed and decorated there rooms, Thursday rolled around and everyone was excited for gams night, Bucky and Rose kept their relationship a secret kissing when no one is around, flirting with each other. It's the afternoon and everyone where getting ready for game night

Rose: Bucky how do I look?

Bucky: you look beautiful as always doll.

Rose: thank you

Rose wore a strapless red short dress top off, covered in diamonds.Rose kissed Bucky she didn't want to pull away but she did.

Bucky smirked:what was that for?

Rose:can't I kiss my boyfriend.

Bucky: yeah but that one was different.

Rose : we can't kiss when where walking
around the compound.

Bucky: true but we get away with every time we do kiss around the compound.

Rose: come one lets go.

Rose hooked arms with Bucky and walked down stairs, Rose went to Nat and sat next to her, Bucky sat next to Steve.

Tony: right first where going to play charades.Teams Rose me Pepper Thor Peter Nat The Rest of you another team. Ok my team goes first Rose and Nat your up.

Rose stud up and started.

Nat: 2 words

Nat: warm......cold...oh hot

Rose nodded happily

Nat: ok summer no errrr food oh it's chocolate hot chocolate.

Rose: yessss!

Nat: none can beat the widow sisters.

Tony: ok a point for team A next Team B Steve and Bucky your next.

Bucky stud up and starts to play,

The team had an amazing time, playing truth or dare, bear pong which peter had to skip on, then it came down to the last game secret Santa .

Tony: the last game of tonight is secret Santa, ok as you can see there a stack of presents I will pick up a present and give it to you once they opened it you have to reveal yourself.

Tony walked over and picked up a box.

Tony: this one is for Thor.

Tony handed the the wrapped box to Thor, Thor ripped the wrapping paper with  5 stacks on Brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts.

Thor: ahhhh pop tarts my favorites

Tony: ok who brought Thor that present?

Peter: I did your welcome Thor.

Thor: thank you mortal

Tony: next is oh peter it's you.

Peter ripped open the present to reveal a Spider-Man plushie and a bag of gummy worms.

Thor: I brought you that mortal you welcome

Peter: thank you Mr Thor sir.

Tony: next is Nat

Nat opened the bag to reveal a bracelet with N and S charm with a Matching necklace.

Nat: thank you Baby.

Steve: you welcome.

Tony: okay next is Steve

Steve opened his gift to find, a book full of pictures of him and Natasha and some off the Avenger.

Steve: thanks Nat.

Nat: it's ok babe

Sam got new shoes
Bruce got new glasses
Wanda got a new dress
Pietro got new t shirt
Clint got a new bow like a bow and arrow
Vision got a top hat
Pepper got earrings
Tony got new Jarvis glasses
Rhodey got a jacket

Tony: ok that's means Rose got Bucky and Bucky got Rose we will start with Bucky.

Tony handed him the gift Bucky took the wrapper of to reveal a back had journal that's says ' Bucky Barnes Secrets Keep Out' Bucky looked at Rose confused.

Rose: I got you that because whenever you have a nightmare or something happens you don't tell anyone, so instead you can write it down, but also you can write your thoughts down.

Bucky: thanks Rose it's amazing idea this will help a lot. Ok open yours but before you open Nat helped me a bit.

Rose gave a confuse look, she opened her gift and her she started to cry, already Bucky had gotten her a picture frame with her family photo. She immediately went over to Bucky and hugged him tight.

Rose: thank you thank you thank you.

Bucky: it's fine I felt sorry what happed to it so I wanted to give it back.

Rose kissed Bucky, passionately not caring any one in the room, she pulled away and turn around to see everyone with shocked faces

Rose: before you ask yes we are dating.Now I'm going to sleep come on Bucky.

Rose grabbed his arms and dragged him upstairs, she closed the door and kissed him not wanting to pull away she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Rose: that meant to much for me thank you baby so much.

Bucky: it's fine come on let's go to sleep we have a busy day tomorrow.

Everyone went to sleep knowing the Busy day a head of them tomorrow.