𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟐.

*Thwack!*

Your sword thrashed against the stick the pixies were using to battle you with as you managed to knock out every single hit they would strike at you. You'd gotten better at handling the sword, just needed to perfect it.

As time passed, your knockouts were finally perfected. You'd use different skills to either dodge or strike back and gradually impressed yourself.

'Athena.'

That name passed through your mind while you had just remembered the Spring Ball was gonna be held in a couple of minutes. You'd stop the practice session and abandon the girls in search of your sister. 

"Athena! Where are you?!" 

Little did I know, my sister was right below me, quietly ducking behind a bush with her best friend, Soliday.

~~~~~~~~~

"I don't think she's out there any-" Athena's finger landed on your lips, stopping you mid-sentence.

"Stop talking!".

And here I was, squatting beside the most beautiful fairy I'd thought I'd ever lay your eyes upon. Her hair was a rich violet and was coiled sweetly onto her back. Her amethyst eyes that bulged as she looked ahead, glistening honey-like skin that had purple wings attached to her back and just her, herself.

"Soliday, I think the coast's clear."

I was still staring at her, oblivious of her calling out for me.

"Soliday. SOLIDAY?!" 

I finally snapped out of my trance.

"H-Huh?"

She spoke again, "We can go now."

I then scratched my nape. I felt flustered that I'd almost been caught gaping at by my best friend.

"Oh, my bad. I'd was a little distracted with something."

She stared at me in confusion but later shook it off and proceeded to fly into the clearing. I couldn't follow her into the air since I wasn't a fairy or anything. I was an elf.

I saw her check the area once more to descend shortly after when she was assured her surroundings were clear. She gives me an excuse to just gawk at her whenever she's not looking, which would make things a lot creepier if she ever caught me.

"What is it you said you wanted to show me?"

I'd almost forgotten why I brought her here.

"Oh right. I uhm... I've been working on some  moves for The Spring Ball, and I wanted to show you."

To tell you the truth, this was the first time I've ever performed in front of someone. And it was extra nerve-wracking since it was her.

"Okay. Lemme see what you got."

She placed herself on a rock big enough to fit her petite frame. She looked adorably tiny. I found a place to stand, to make sure that she could see me. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths before gradually opening them.

"C'mon, you got this. Go Soliday!"

Her cheerful spirit never failed to bring a smile to my face. That encouraged me to perform now without exploding in my pants.

I breathed, "Here goes nothing." 

With that, my body started to move uniquely in different ways as I danced for the first time, attended by an audience. Somewhat.