🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡

thank you for 10k💗💗

also, i'm back from the dead, and you guys are gonna hate me because of this chapter-
(i'm so sorry)

. . . . .

..renjun doesn't know what to do.

lucas is definetly a problem..

he saw the delinquent looking at jaemin, while blushing, earlier that day.

and the way jungwoo looks at jeno when they're working together after school, like he's some kind of snack, is awful.

two boys are a problem in his school, and he doesn't know how to get rid of them by the end of the week, because he's parinoid they'll confess by friday..

how is he supposed to kill two people he delusionally believes are bad people going after his boys?

yes, delusionally. he's becoming incredibly insane. not that he wasn't already, but somehow it's getting worse. a lot worse.

because realistically, lucas only wants to be friends with jaemin, and jungwoo is just a tutor!!! he has a husband!! he has no interest in his eighteen year old student- jeno's just behind and he wants to help out!!

but of course, renjun isn't seeing that.

he sees two people trying to get close to his jaemin and jeno, and that automatically makes them a threat. because he needs jaemin and jeno. they are his. butbhe doesn't want to confess yet, not before they graduate. and, he's worried they'll hate him..
so, as anyone would want to do, he must eliminate his threats.

he was watching lucas from around the corner, as the older boy began to walk over to jaemin. 'no nana don't do it.. don't you dare talk to him.' he thinks to himself, his eye twitching again. jaemin started talking to lucas, and renjun saw them exchange phones.

"..wanna be friends jaemin? you seem pretty cool-"

"sure lucas hyung!"

renjun was furious, he can't believe jaemin actually agreed to be friends with lucas. lucas is a horrible person!! who has horrible friends!!

he walks down the hallway after-school, and sees jeno with jungwoo. usually jaemin would be with them, but renjun saw him leave as soon as school was over. he assumed the younger boy probably had something to do at home.

jungwoo is getting close to jeno. he doesn't like it. the slut is getting too. close. to his jeno. he needs to kill him. soon.

renjun needs needs get rid of this disgusting pedo before he tries to hurt jeno.

~~same time, different pov~~

"okay so are you understanding this now jeno?" mister kim asked jeno as he sat with the younger boy, who shook his head. "what's this equasion again??" he asked while pointing to a problem on the page, jungwoo looks at it, before moving his chair closer to jenos as he mumbled, "oof i can't see that far-"

~~~~

so yeah, that's what happened.

renjun is being insane.
well.. he's always insane, he's just being delusional now too.

jungwoo is blind, not a pedophile!!