🧡𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖🧡

thank you so so much for 18k reads guys!! that's seriously so much— i love you all and appreciate you guys so much<3

jaemin and renjun fell asleep friday night with jeno. they stayed in bed with him all day saturday, only getting up whenever they needed to eat. jeno didn't feel like eating, but renjun and jaemin got him to eat some stuff. he's struggling to cope, which is valid, and he doesn't really know what to do with his feelings.

sunday morning, jeno woke up first. his eyes hurt from crying the pervious night. he's in between renjun and jaemin, they're both cuddled up against him. it makes him feel happy, but then he remembers what's been making him cry. and then he starts crying again. he can't stop crying. he wasn't one to cry very often; however, this has broken him. he misses doyeon so much. he's been blaming himself nonstop, and he just... wants to disappear. he doesn't want to be here anymore. in a place without one of his closest bestfriends. part of his world is missing now, and he knows it'll never come back.

his thoughts are getting worse. he doesn't want to be here. he wants to do something to make him not be here anymore..
he snaps out of it, he's scared himself now. he shakes jaemin, trying to wake him up. "nana..." he mumbles quietly in a tired voice, and jaemin stirs slightly, waking up. "yes baby?" jaemin whispers, brushing some hair out of his face gently. he blushes, he can't help it- but then he immediately returns to his worried state, and he replies, "i'm not.. thinking... good thoughts. and i'm scared" jaemins face softens even more. he asks, "do you want to talk about it?"

renjun's still asleep, but it's almost like he knew to cuddle into jeno. because.. that's what he did. he breathes deeply, snuggles his head onto jenos neck, and rests his hand on jenos bare chest. jeno plays with his hair; trying to calm his nerves as he begins to speak, "i don't want to be here anymore jaemin... i just- don't.. want to be somewhere doyeon's not. we were separated for years, but i at least knew she was safe. we kept up, talking occasionally. i miss her jaemin- i-i want her back-" he begins to cry again, choking and being unable to say anymore.

jaemin shushes him gently, sitting up slightly and pulling jeno closer to him-trying to not wake renjun up- jeno cries close to his chest. despite their efforts, soon renjun does end up waking up. he doesn't ask any questions, he just immediately wraps both of his arms around jeno, despite the panic he's feeling in his heart. the two boys hold jeno close, not saying anything for several minutes.

but eventually jaemin whispers to him, "i know it's hard nono but you have to stay here... we need you here. and you have a whole life ahead of you baby. it's going to be okay. you're not alone" his comforting words help jeno, and he begins to calm down.

they laid in bed for several hours. they didn't watch anything or do anything for the most part, just laid there. together. and they got up to eat two times that day.

renjun and jaemin stayed over that night too, deciding they'll just wear jenos clothes at school monday.
.
.
.
.
.
monday morning, everyone woke up feeling.. well, why don't we just see how they're feeling?

jeno wakes up feeling a bit empty. he's cried so much, he doesn't know if he can anymore. he's so mentally drained, it's almost as if his emotions have shut off. the only thing really on his mind is his.. relationship(s)? with jaemin and renjun. he hasn't thought much about things since doyeons been the only person on his mind. he hadn't even thought about the last few interactions he and renjun and jaemin had- he was just, accepting their help. letting them comfort him. which isn't a bad thing of course, they're probably the only reason he's still alive- it's just that it leaves their relationship in an even more odd place than it previously was.