🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣🌈

so so sorry for such a late chapter... this one took forever. and i also got very busy with school for a while.
it's very long, but i hope you like it <3

. . .

renjun's lays in bed. he left jenos house earlier today, still absolutely fuming. they really mad him mad. he doesn't like when their attention is on someone else. the only thing that needs to be on their minds is him and each other.. that's it. but of course he didn't say this to them, he just told them his mom needed him to come home. and he didn't hug them goodbye, despite their efforts to do so.

he sighs, scrolling through tiktok mindlessly. he comes across a tiktok from moonbyul, and he scoffs, thinking to himself, 'i can't fucking escape her'. but.. he continues to watch it, because she looks like a goddamn tomato. she smiles and covers her face, and then a text appears on the screen. "when he smiles at you in the hallway" and then she 'screams', and it ends.

that has to be about jeno, right? who else would it be about?? he yells in frustration, throwing his phone on the floor in anger. he covers his face with his hands, the anger rising in him quickly. he sighs, shuffling his covers over him aggressively, and then he closes his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
"renjun baby?" renjun wakes up to the sound of his mothers voice, and a gentle shake. he opens his eyes, which are puffy[he did cry, incase you were wondering]. he looks up at her, mumbling, "yes eomma?" his mother smiles at him, and says, "dinners ready" renjun nods. he waits for her to leave and then gets up.

he sighs, rubbing his eyes aggressively to try and wake himself up and rid his face of the feeling of dried tears. he then makes his way down to the kitchen.

renjun had a good dinner with his parents, they didn't notice he wasn't okay. which; he very much was not okay.

'i need to get rid of.. what's her name? moobyul? whatever. i need to. soon.'
.
.
.
.
.
renjun walks into school tuesday. he doesn't want to talk to jeno and jaemin right now, so he pretends not to see them waving at him as he walks by. he need to start learning moonbyuls pattern. her schedule. her classes, what she does all day, everything.

instead of going to his homeroom, he puts a mask on and looks around for her. it's not uncommon for students to wear masks around school, and he hopes this will help him not be noticed. he tries to be sneaky, avoiding every student and teacher he can as he scours the classrooms.
eventually.. he finds her. he makes a note of her homeroom. he's made the decision to skip class all day, he's just going to follow her. he needs to know her schedule.

she leaves her homeroom with a GROUP OF GIRLS FOLLOWING HER, and renjun's heart drops.. he realizes this is going to be harder than he thought originally. 'maybe they'll leave her... maybe this is just a first period thing' he thinks to himself.

he was wrong, because they follow her from first period to second... second to third.. all day. they follow her and stay with her all day. at least renjun knows her class schedule now. he can start making a plan as soon as he gets home.

he hides behind a group of kids, so he can avoid jeno and jaemin. he loves them, of course he does. but he can't handle being distracted right now. moonbyul needs to have all of his attention, because he knows this is going to be so damn difficult. but he needs to get rid of her, there's no other way.